Home Testing Forum
Options

test

illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have listed a bunch of new sample and promotional slabs on eBay. All of the auctions end this Sunday evening. Most are PCGS samples that were given to YNs during the treasure hunt on the last day of each Long Beach show and those slabs are very difficult to obtain. I was only able to obtain one example of most of these and I haven't seen most of them on eBay before. Also have a few other neat slabs available including one of the new 30th anniversary PCGS medals that was only given out to those who submitted 25 or more coins at the last Long Beach show. Some other tougher samples/promotional slabs are there too including some classic commemorative gold dollars in ANACS club slabs! Greysheet bid in XF on the 1922 Grant Dollar is $1000 and the coin is definitely better than XF!

So, if you're a sample slab collector, please take a look at my auctions. Here's a link to my eBay Store and photos and direct links to each of the coins follow:

Link to my eBay Store

2015-D Lincoln Shield Cent PCGS Sample Slab

2015-D Lincoln Shield Cent PCGS Sample Slab ERROR Label 2015-P Coin

2002 Silver Eagle PCGS MS68 Collectors Club Edition Promo Sample Slab Toned

2016 Silver Eagle NGC MS69 ANA 125th Anniversary National Money Show Promo Slab

2016 Silver Eagle NGC MS69 ANA 125th Anniversary Promo Slab National Money Show

1966 Panama Silver 1/2 Balboa Glendale Coin Club Show Oct 2015 ANACS Sample Slab

1968 Panama Silver 1/2 Balboa Glendale Coin Club Show Oct 2015 ANACS Sample Slab

1986-S Statue of Liberty Proof Half Verdugo Hills Coin Club 2016 ANACS Sample

1983-P Olympic Commem Silver Dollar Verdugo Hills Coin Club 2016 ANACS Sample

1983-S Olympic Proof Silver Dollar Verdugo Hills Coin Club 2016 ANACS Sample

1917 McKinley Gold Commemorative Dollar Verdugo Hills Club 2016 ANACS Sample

1922 Grant Gold Commemorative Dollar Verdugo Hills Coin Club 2016 ANACS Sample

2009-D Harrison Presidential Dollar NGC YN Treasure Trivia Sample Slab