Home Sports Talk

The 30/30 OJ Made in America Series

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
Is awesome. Hard to watch in parts. ESPN has done a great job setting the stage on what it was like in LA leading up to the trial. The back stories are incredible

mark
Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was talking about this at the bar yesterday actually. Those polaroids of Nicole after the beatings, forgot about those from the trial. I caught the first 2, need to record the rest as I missed #3 last night.
  • sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. Been watching it with my 18 year old daughter.

Brings back tons of memories.

Extremely well done, IMHO.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the biggest miscarriage of justice I have ever seen!
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember watching that chase live
  • PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    Those crime scene photos were unbelievably grisly, not for the faint of heart.
  • AC000000AC000000 Posts: 251 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: PSASAP
    Those crime scene photos were unbelievably grisly, not for the faint of heart.

Wait until you see part IV and the crime scene victim photos.

• PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    I was talking about Part 4.
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just heard about this and I want to watch it. I can't wait to find out if he did it.

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched part 4 last night, was a tad surprised they were showing those scene photos. But I guess that's no different than a CSI episode really now.