Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Great Vintage Signatures for Sale - Mantle & DiMaggio, Lazzeri, Duke Maas 1960 Topps, Satchel Paige

Your choice! Any of the following autographs can be had for $500 (net to me) plus actual shipping.

#1) Beautiful Satchel Paige autographed 8x10 Photo plus PSA/DNA Letter

#2) Mantle/DiMaggio autograph 8x10 Photo. This was obtained from a well respected board member who obtained both autographs in-person. Guaranteed to pass any authentication service of your choice or your money back.

#3) Chic Gandil signed index card. Absolutely bold signature, and guaranteed to pass any authentication service of your choice or your money back.

#4) Tony Lazzeri (also including Brown, Jorgens and DeShong) signed album page. Beautiful signature and guaranteed to pass any authentication service of your choice or your money back.

#5) Duke Maas signed 1960 Topps. Beautiful ballpoint signature. Originally sold by Kevin Keating (I was not the original purchaser) and used to have a standard COA from him that I received when I purchased the card, but I can't seem to find it anywhere at the moment. Nevertheless, guaranteed to pass any authentication service of your choice or your money back.

For information on baseball-related cigarette and tobacco packs, visit www.baseballandtobacco.com.

Comments