Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

HAHAHAHAHAHA....YEEESS!!!!

We've got the Lakers right where we want em'!! Now The Kings can win the series in SACRAMENTO!!!!!! They fell for the oldest trick in the book!!!!!!! HEHEHEHE!!image

Lantz
#2 WEBBER COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD

FREE BALLER
{Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother

Comments

• Options
    LMAO, Lantz you are the only true king fan here, every other bandwagoner is making excuses for the kings, your looking at the brighter side image
  • Options
    how are we bandwagon fans? cuz we wanted them to finish the series? that makes sense, i admit lots are bandwagon fans, but i am not! lantz has a good point tho, now we get to finish it in sac. that place will be crazy!
  • Options
    lafrentz06lafrentz06 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭
    I admit it...I'm not a Kings fan...raef my sig image
    Looking for Raef LaFrentz / former KU Players...
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    read**
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    LOL I've got to stand up for my fellow kings fans though. I think ALL sports fans are the same in the respect that nobody wants their team to lose. And when they do,the first thing you do is point the finger! LOL Right? Think about it. Even if the other team didn't do anything wrong,we blame the refs. And when the refs don't do anything wrong...who do we blame? OUR OWN FRICKING TEAMMATES!!!!!!!! LOL ie: "If Divac didn't tip the ball to Horry..." EVERYONE is guilty of it!!!!!!!!! Everyone!!!

Lantz

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother
  • Options
    If Webber wouldn't have missed so many free throws..............image

LOL J/K

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother
  • Options
    my bad mattdog know your a true fan i just forgot
  • Options
    I mean come on! Who can be upset about getting to watch a game 7 of the Western Conf. Finals of the Kings Vs. Lakers? Basketball at it's BEST!!!!! I'm sure Laker fans and Kings fans alike can at leats agree on that!!image

Lantz

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother
  • Options
    TRUE!
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    I admit that I am not a true sac fan. But they beat my team. So, like a good sport, I will want them to win the Championship. That is not bandwagoning at all.
    Nowitzki & mavs stuff

References: cpdhenry, clearandvalid, lafrentz06,
    woodson24kg, burress80, chayne2, BigE187211, kr580, bjork73, BUD, DUNCANGAL,
    pacmanssportscards, KOBEcollector, Speedmaster
  • Options
    How dare you say he is the only true Kings fan. I was loyal to the Kings before some of you knew how to walk.
    N. Olson
    President
    Daystar Enterprises

Proud resident of Sacramento - The River City
  • Options
    Hey Daystar. I didn't know you were such a big Kings fan. We should hook up and exchange cards!!

Lantz

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother