Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

If Bibby wasn't CLOSE-LINING Kobe...then he wouldn't have got hit!!! Excuses, excuses, excuses!

You people are LAME! Blaming it on the refs! That call could have gone BOTH ways! Bibby was close lining Kobe! What the hell is he supposed to do? Go AROUND him? I don't think so! You people are just BITTER because the KINGS LOST and you can't handle it! Everyone counted the Lakers out and saying how they'd win...but BAM! Lakers win it...plain and simple. Don't go BLAMING the refs!

Comments

• Options
    Derrick.. kobe THREW an elbow, bibby was standin his ground.. kobe did offensive foul... can't people even admit the inevidable? (Lakers still won right?) just admit refs did screw that call hella.
    LET"S GO CUBS!!!
    BEST BASEBALL PITCHER: MARK PRIOR!
    Cards & References:
    Jasons Players
  • Options
    derrick quit crying u no that was a cheap call on the ref.
    I AM " THE KING OF CHROME"

#1 MICHAEL OLOWOKANDI COLLECTOR

South Of The Border Cards

THE BEST SET IN THE WORLD...image

BAD TRADER: AiRjOrDaN22

R.I.P Josher416
  • Options
    lafrentz06lafrentz06 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭
    GOD DAM// some people are blind. u need glasses jus like them refs! he frickin threw an elbow at em!
    Looking for Raef LaFrentz / former KU Players...
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    LAKERS RULE BABY, bibby was hooking him on the play so its double foul and cancels out image
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    Whatever? Crying? WHO WON THE D@MN GAME? Who made the CLUTCH free throws at the end of the game? KOBE BRYANT! There has been MANY MANY MANY calls that have went the Kings' way...when it should have went the Lakers way...but do you see us whining about it? HELL NO! You people are just BITTER because the Lakers STUNNED all you Kings fans and you lost the game! Game 7 coming up baby!!!
  • Options
    VincecarderVincecarder Posts: 1,852
    Sorry Derrick..your wrong on that. Bibby's arms were nowhere near kobe's head to closelining him. Bryant made a quick motion and got his elbow way too high and gave bibby a bleeding nose. Now in most arena's that would be an offensive foul. When a guy get's a bleeding nose, how is he gonna closeline a person? Maybe if Bibby had Pippen's nose.....
    CB4
  • Options
    Lol, I would'nt call it a clothes lineimage thats a stretch dude..Clothes lines usually take place above the shoulders..What Bibby did was more of a hug (around the waist)..But watch that replay in Slo Mo..Kobe threw that elbow intentionally..Maybe what Phil said about him being scared to play against Bibby was true..Cause I'll admit that I've never seen kobe throw cheap shots in his career..Until this series that is..Can't outplay em' win by hurting..Hard to shoot a trey after having your nose cracked..Watery eyes and whatnot..

i did like the announcers comment..Lakers are'nt playing with thier usual domination,They're playing with desperation...The Slo Mo of kobes WWF move on Bibby was almost as fun to watch as his dunk he choked and lost the ball on in the first...

Can't wait for game 7..Woooo Hoooo I want to thank the Lakers and the Kings for the most excitement of the entire season...This is class a basketball right hereimage..I say screw the Finals make it a kings/Lakers best of 20 cause I could watch them play over and over..
    My Site Basketball Onlyimage
  • Options
    Bibby had his arm around kobe.. kobe elbowed him.. big deal. Lakers won it.. and game 7 is comming. But i think the refs did have a big factor in the game.
  • Options
    see what Derricks doin is making excuses(he says we might be, but were tellin the truth)..he'll either say WHO WON(by CHEATING) or closelining(which he wasnt even close) he cant take the fact that!!!!!
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    SWEET...IMA GET MY 500th POST TONITE!!!!!!
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    Derrick PLEASE say you're joking... Bibby had his hand on Kobe's hip, to feel where he was going. Kobe then raised and elbow to Bibby's face and laid him out. The ref stared at Kobe/Bibby and didn't make a call AT ALL. WELCOME TO LA

Jeff
    p.s. Freethrows were clutch, but cheapshots are b.s.
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    lafrentz, get over yourself dude...who's whining about complaining about the calls? YOU ARE! When Kobe was fouled TWICE...where was everyone then??? I heard the needle drop it was so quiet. Did the Lakers or anyone else complain about it? HELL NO! Did everyone KNOW it was foul...hell yeah they did! Kobe might have no close-lined him around his head area...but he did have his arm around him...plain and simple. Your the one who needs to stop b_itching and whining...because the TWO fouls on Kobe weren't called...and the call tonight on Bibby could have gone either way...besides, Shaq and Kobe BOTH played a dominating game...and that was the key factor in the first place...I hate when people try and come up with lame and rediculous excuses...give credit where credit is due and you'll be fine...
  • Options
    Clothes-lining. Man, watch a reply. Bibby's right arm was underneath PP boy's left arm. If anything, PP boy pulled Bibby's arm into him as he ran through Bibby.

I really don't care that much. Now I get to see another exciting game on Sunday.

Clothes-line. Do you even KNOW what that is? C'mon Derrick. Get real.
    Nowitzki & mavs stuff

References: cpdhenry, clearandvalid, lafrentz06,
    woodson24kg, burress80, chayne2, BigE187211, kr580, bjork73, BUD, DUNCANGAL,
    pacmanssportscards, KOBEcollector, Speedmaster
  • Options
    A foul doesnt matter as much 24 min into a game as it does 12 SEC away form the end!!!!!!! I hope you dont cry about EVERY little wrong call their was. The fact was it was in crunch time..you 2 fouls a Kope was didley squat! that didnt effect the games outcome - or cheat the other team..this did!
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    Derrick I'll give credit where it's due. I'll give credit to Chris Webber for having a big game. Hell I'll give credit to Shaq too, he stepped up. Credit to Kobe for making some big free throws. BUT MOST OF ALL I give credit to Bibby for taking a charge and elbow from Kobe, playing some great inbounds defense and staying in, bloody nose and all, and getting a good look. Also, I will give credit to Phil Jackson for saying the truth, Kobe couldn't keep up w/ Mike Bibby. Kobe proved him right today.

Jeff
  • Options
    Yes we heard you after that shot you thought Kobe was fouled twice on. Do you want me to find the thread and shove it in your face. BTW Kobe was not fouled on that play.
    N. Olson
    President
    Daystar Enterprises

Proud resident of Sacramento - The River City
  • Options
    Man you Laker fans are completely blind. You think your team never does anything wrong, you think that they are all angels, that they never whine about anything. OPEN your MFin eyes. The Lakers are probably the whiniest team in the NBA. Every time Shaq gets a foul on him he is staring at the refs like "what did I do?" And yes, Kobe may have gotten say hand checked or something during the game, but people on both team dont get those handchecks called. And then sometimes they get called for a foul when there was none. That happens throughout the game. But when someone throws an INTENTIONAL elbow at someone elses head that is something the refs must plainly see, especially when the play is right in front of him. I cant believe that you cant admit that Kobe elbowed Bibby. Yes, refs miss calls, etc etc, but you still cant seem to admit that it happened, even if the refs miss it. You are all lame
    Always looking to trade for: Good Rookies, Bonds, Boxes, Good GU, Good Autos. E-mail czimme7777@aol.com

The Greatest Players in the History of Pro Football
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    Just a thought. If they want to complain about the call or no call then I could coplain abuot every time down the court cause they foul Kobe or shaq almost every time. I mean they hack shaq 30 more times then get called. He could lead the league in free throws hit if they called all the fouls that occur against him.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"
  • Options
    No, every other team in the league would lead in free throws if they called all of those elbows shaq throws when he goes to the basket
    Always looking to trade for: Good Rookies, Bonds, Boxes, Good GU, Good Autos. E-mail czimme7777@aol.com

The Greatest Players in the History of Pro Football
    imageimageimage