Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

yes kobe did foul bibby and refs should have called it

but dont blame it on kobe everyone fouls no player will foul and then stop to say he fouled so dont bash kobe cause frefs cant see.
my site
#1 QUincy Carter Collector in the world

Collection
Quincy Carter 31.6% 163/515

Comments

• lafrentz06lafrentz06 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭
    well...atleast theirs 2 normal lakers fan(u and LaDude)
    Looking for Raef LaFrentz / former KU Players...
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • dam him.. same thing happened to j. kidd.. dam mailman.. same thing for when he gave robinson a cuncussion, dam all LAKERS... just the funny thing is.. what's gonna happen when phil jackson leaves, shaq retires... no way in HELL kobe will carry the team. When shaq out they suck, when kobe out they do the same if not better, because not just one player is expected to shoot. Game is more interesting when everyone get's an equal chance instead of depending on one player. Now.. let's see kobe go to say um... HEAT and do what kidd did.. bring losers to Champs of Eastern conference Finals!? Now, that is dam good, and ya all know it.
    -Jason
    LET"S GO CUBS!!!
    BEST BASEBALL PITCHER: MARK PRIOR!
    Cards & References:
    Jasons Players
  • Kidd has kamrt, van horn, kittles, and jefferson to back him up. A good overall team for the EAST, they have no chance in the WEST, in the west they are like the clippers and grizzlies
  • what i like the lakers!
    R.I.P. JOSH
    R.I.P. ROGER
    My Site

Wants: all raider cards...tmac...dmiles.

Refs. jbugs...calikev...sonicsfan...baseballman03060...nhl23...baljitgill...magic1fan...narcotikz

aim-raiderfan808112

raiders record 5-4
    my soccer teams record 11-3

• so you saying with out kobe the lakers will be better.lol.lakers wouldnt be who they are without shaq,and lakers wouldnt be who they are with kobe.both great players.
    my site
    #1 QUincy Carter Collector in the world

Collection
    Quincy Carter 31.6% 163/515
  • They would take a hit if either left, but I believe they would be devastated if Shaq left.
    N. Olson
    President
    Daystar Enterprises

Proud resident of Sacramento - The River City
  • clippers rule!
    Lookin' to trade!!!! AIM- OCSTREETBALLIN04
  • Well, last nights game was another crappy reffed one... From a Kings point of view... I'll have to admit that in the beginning the Lakers were getting no calls too... But, when it can alter the game, you gotta be on top of it... I think the Kings are starting to play through the bad calls... And, they will win tomorrow night
    Kings in 2005
    Giants in 2006
    49ers in 2006

NOR CAL TO THE MAX