Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Who seen that CHEAP no-call Kobe-Bibby mix with 10 secs to go?

That was cheap...
heck, kobe ran right over bibby and elbowed him to get to the ball

remember, the commissioner was talkin about maybe using replays next year in crutial moments.
I collect any D.Masons I dont have

Click here for my website

~~~REF's~~~
Ask For List

Comments

• Options
    lafrentz06lafrentz06 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭
    yea...i htink they would be better!
    Looking for Raef LaFrentz / former KU Players...
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    after the ref's watch the replay tape, they will then notice it, like o man, we missed a bad call there

That in-bounding ref guy, he was starring right at Kobe and Bibby, on one of the replays it showed.
    What? Huh? Is he blind? maybe color blind and see the purple jerseys and black jerseys and see black jerseys as black jerseys so every1 is on the same time?

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• Options
    did nobody see that Bibby was holding Kobe??

• Options
    eric that dint happen, kobe elbowed him
    I AM " THE KING OF CHROME"

#1 MICHAEL OLOWOKANDI COLLECTOR

South Of The Border Cards

THE BEST SET IN THE WORLD...image

BAD TRADER: AiRjOrDaN22

R.I.P Josher416
  • Options
    RIGHT IN HIS NOSE----HOW CHEAP!!!
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    watch the replay, bibby was holding him before the ball was even throwin, and held him the whole time he was getting hit, all the way to the ground, why do you think kobe went to the ground as well??

• Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    cpan! You OBVIOUSLY can't see dude! Bibby was HOLDING him on the play and was close-lining him! What the hell is he supposed to do? Go AROUND Bibby? Stop whining and give credit where credit is due!

Kobe was fouled TWICE last game at the end, but did you see us COMPLAINING, WHINING, OR BEEOTCHING about it? I don't think so! Give it a rest and give credit where the credit is due...GOING TO GAME 7! Lakers in 7 baby!!!
  • Options
    VincecarderVincecarder Posts: 1,852
    The big difference in this game was Shaq. If he wasn't draining free throws (10 in a row!!!) this game was over.
    CB4
  • Options
    GUYS, GUYS, GUYS (AND IF THERE ARE ANY GALS)

It DONT MATTER NOW... its OVER and NOTHING can be DONE TO IT

~~~REF's~~~
    Ask For List

• Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    And don't count out all the clutch free throws that Kobe made at the end! Kobe had a HELLUVA game and so did Shaq...but people don't need to be blaming the refs! Kobe was fouled TWICE last game we didn't complain and b_itch about it! I knew these lame Kings fans would come up with some sort of excuse...haha! Calls are even now...although Kobe was being CLOSE LINED...geez...he can't just go around the guy when he's being hit like that...you people bore me...give me a break! Stop whining and give credit where the credit is due!

PAIN AND PUNISHMENT TOUR BABY!!
  • Options
    AI3THEANSWER WAS RIGHT HE WAS HHUGGING HIM NOT CLOTHESLINING HIM
    I AM " THE KING OF CHROME"

#1 MICHAEL OLOWOKANDI COLLECTOR

South Of The Border Cards

THE BEST SET IN THE WORLD...image

BAD TRADER: AiRjOrDaN22

R.I.P Josher416
  • Options

<< <i>It DONT MATTER NOW... its OVER and NOTHING can be DONE TO IT >>

then why did you start this Thread??

• Options

<< <i>It DONT MATTER NOW... its OVER and NOTHING can be DONE TO IT >>

I agree....the Lakers won...Even tho there wasnt a foul called....We cant do anyhting baout it! ITS OVER!!!
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    Give Lakers Credit where Credit is Due... HaHaHaHaHa!!!

Whatever....image
    http://groups.msn.com/micahscards

I NEED ALL T-MAC CARDS!!!!!!

E-MAIL me @:
    - MS1Tmac@aol.com

ALL REF'S R On My Page!! 75+
  • Options
    HondoHondo Posts: 1,902
    yeah the ball should never have been inbounded the way bibby was holding kobeimage

Hondo=not a laker or kings fan... just a spectatorimage
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    oh well, shaq and kobe did play good games, on to game 7, where i think the kings will play much better.
  • Options
    Holding Kobe????? Are you guys stupid????? That is how it is in the NBA. You front the guy to see where he is heading. He grabbed Kobe after the elbow to the nose. Kobe really can't cover Bibby and got even. Cheap shot Kobe!
    N. Olson
    President
    Daystar Enterprises

Proud resident of Sacramento - The River City
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    daystar you're freakin' annoying, you're almost just as pathetic as bballguru was back in the days, quit making excuses, your team lost! d@mn.. get a life
  • Options
    20-4 on the fouls seems a lil strange...
    As for that final play, I think Bibby Was holding him, but he had position, and Kobe should NOT have had 2 free throws, period......
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    I know my team lost. Just pointing out the obvious. Chill man!image
    N. Olson
    President
    Daystar Enterprises

Proud resident of Sacramento - The River City
  • Options
    8kobe8kobe Posts: 1,159
    well fr every no call there was a no call for sac.
    Interested in Kobe Bryant, Game Used, Rare Inserts, Rookies, and Autos.
    References: Derrick(3),Teletubbie, MT Grinch, Kenny21, Awaltz, 2323, sypako, hondo, CoryZbinden(2)biggjc, boopopo2, Cardnyou, nismo68, Speedmaster, Baljit and more

Owner of the longest actual word in the "One word Post"