Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA Favorite Digital Album Vote - Your Participation Is Greatly Appreciated

Ladies & Gentlemen:

I just found out this evening that one of my sets is up for Favorite Digital Album...

I will readily admit it: I'd really love for my set to win this award... I have spent tons of time scanning cards so I can display incredibly rare Venezuela Topps sets for the enjoyment of anyone in the hobby. I've spent years trying to develop a following for the Venezuela Topps cards, and I believe I've helped give them quite a bit of exposure in the hobby over the past 12 years - especially considering when I acquired my first 2 Venezuela Topps cards, they were the only 2 cards of their kind listed on eBay. It's exposure like this that helps makes these cards become more well known, and the '67 Venezuela Retirado set is truly one of the most unique looking sets ever issued.

With that said, please take a minute to view my 1967 Venezuela Retirado set which I have affectionately titled "Los Azules '67". I'm not looking for charity, I'll assume if you do vote for my set, your vote signifies that my set is truly worthy of this award. A huge thank you to those who do vote, regardless of which set you vote for!

PSA Favorite Digital Album Voting Page

Thanks again,
Josh Alpert - A761506

Comments

• A761506A761506 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭
    Voting ends Tuesday, only 85 total votes cast thus far. If you haven't taken the time to view the nominated sets and vote for your favorite, now is the time.
  • DanBessetteDanBessette Posts: 6,422
    Hi Josh, just wanted to say your run of Venezuelan sets is awesome! I recently became infatuated with Venies and started registry sets for 1964 and 68. I'm not a fan of the 67's, but still, your sets are the gold standard for Venie collectors.
  • bswhitenbswhiten Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    You have a sweet set man...I had never heard of these cards before this voting.
    Ben