Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Ebay Bucks Promotions

Has anyone here gotten any eBay Bucks 8% or 10% promotional offers lately? I haven't seen any mention of any on the message board in the last couple months? Did eBay stop doing this?

James

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got an 8% earlier this week, but it was a flash promo good only till 6 pm that same day.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭
    ^^^^me too, missed out on that
    Got 8% back on the first of May also
    Must have been on the naughty list for a while because
    I stopped getting them for a stretch
  • ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭
    I used to get them regularly but stopped getting them before Christmas. Contacted and begged eBay to put me back on the list but was ignored. image
  • lahmejoonlahmejoon Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭
    The bonus bucks should increase in frequency as we near the end of the quarter
  • mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: jfkheat

Has anyone here gotten any eBay Bucks 8% or 10% promotional offers lately? I haven't seen any mention of any on the message board in the last couple months? Did eBay stop doing this?

James

Don't go there James!!image (Right Tim?!?!image)(Although you know the story too James lol)

• flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    ok this is going to sound stupid--how do you redeem them? never have used them
  • tmgrnzx9rtmgrnzx9r Posts: 546 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: flatfoot816
    ok this is going to sound stupid--how do you redeem them? never have used them

You can activate them one of 2 ways.
    1. Click the activate now thru your email they send.
    2. Go to your eBay page and in the messages, activate it thru that.
  • jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭✭
    When you redeem ebay bucks you first buy an item.
    Then scroll down and find the area where you enter codes for gift cards for example.
    In this area is your ebay bucks total is in. You can click apply to the order.

bucks are only issue quarterly even though you get running total.

I have 2 ebay acts and used to get ebay bucks for both. ow only one and its not as often.

recently I received the flash sale as well. missed that.
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • LittletweedLittletweed Posts: 623 ✭✭✭
    I got the flash sale too. There have been two others that came for me as well, May 2nd - 8% and May 17th - 10%.

Also, for a little extra free money I do the cashback rebate site Ebates to get a discount. Right now the "Sports Mem., Cards & Fan Shop" category is 5% cashback. It's usually is 1%, but every now and again it goes up.

If anyone wants to signup to give me a referral bonus, here it is.
    Matt