Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Replying to private messages

Havent used this since the change .... I received a msg. and cannot figure out how to reply to the msg. Help anyone??

-Claude

Comments

• Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    click on arrow top left screen below collectors universe...screen slides to right and reveals hidden message.
  • Options
    PMKAYPMKAY Posts: 1,372 ✭✭
    Hasn't worked properly for me since the change. I don't even try anymore.
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: PMKAY
    Hasn't worked properly for me since the change. I don't even try anymore.

Totally worthless now.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just click on the link for private messages, then clock on the binoculars, and then click on reply after the message box pops up.

Or if you are reading the initial message, just click reply on top left corner of the message box.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    What Tim said ... but yeah, it's a real PITA now!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't like using it anymore.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me, sometimes they come through as board messages and sometimes as emails outside of the CU boards. This is only since the change.
    Daniel
  • Options
    flcardtraderflcardtrader Posts: 788 ✭✭✭
    I get an email everytime someone messages me.

I can either respond to the email or respond via the PM interface - both seem to work.

flcardtrader@yahoo.com
    Website
    Shopify Store
    Ebay Store