Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Crossover

spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi,
If a coin crosses to PCGS, do they send you back the original label from the other TPG with the coins in the PCGS holders? I have never tried a cross, and there was no mention of this in the grading pages.

Best, SH

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...

Comments

• Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have almost always received the original cert back with my crossover submissions. However, I do think from time-to-time that a cert either becomes disconnected from the invoice or they forget to return it.
    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image ,Tom. I have sent in a few for crossover, and as far as I can remember, the info insert from the other TPR came back with the return order.
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    Thank Tom and oih - I am considering crossing over my avatar - never done this before.

Best, SH

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    Wabbit2313Wabbit2313 Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

Always comes back. That coin is awesome. Do you have a nice big image of it in the slab?
  • Options
    Not in the slab but here are my images of both sides. I would want to cross at minimum 45, current grade ATS.

Best, SH

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file