Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Took my daughter to meet Nomar Mazara, fun night

My daughter and I don't have nearly as many autograph adventures as we uswd to because of my schedule with work and law school, but I still find time wvwey now and then to do fun things with her. We just got back from meeting potential rookie of the year Nomar Mazara and to watch the Rangers defeat the halos. Nomar was cool and in the game he hit a homer and had two other hits. Overall a great night.

Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great pics, Mike! I'm glad I picked up Mazara for my fantasy team when they called him up~he's been terrific thus far!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    looks like a fun night!

Good job!

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    great post, congrats!!
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    Great player, awesome thread. Glad you had fun! Maven is really growing up fast.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Nice to see Maven and you back on the auto trail!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Looks like an awesome time. Congrats and thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    cubfan89cubfan89 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭
    I just saw your profanity laced press conference on MLB Network. Man you give Lee Elia a run for his money Mike!
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: cubfan89
    I just saw your profanity laced press conference on MLB Network. Man you give Lee Elia a run for his money Mike!

That must be the video from the night that Nellie missed the pop up that caused the Rangers not to win the World Series. I was in stunned shock for about an hour after that but then it was ugly in my house lol

Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    skrezyna23skrezyna23 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭
    Great post! GLad you had a great time and another memory made with Maven.
  • Options
    mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: thenavarro

Originally posted by: cubfan89

That must be the video from the night that Nellie missed the pop up that caused the Rangers not to win the World Series. I was in stunned shock for about an hour after that but then it was ugly in my house lol

One of the worst routes I've ever seen a player take to try and catch a fly ball; will never forget that oneimage

Great pics mike; thanks for sharing! Has anyone ever told you you look like Kevin James and/or Chevy Chase????

• Options
    SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭
    Very cool! And I agree with Mikelowell, you resemble Doug Heffernan quite a bit!

"Molon Labe"

• Options
    mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: SidePocket

Very cool! And I agree with Mikelowell, you resemble Doug Heffernan quite a bit!