Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

concerning ETHockey.........PLZ READ !!!

look ya'll...as far as i know..he hasnt ripped anyone off......tempers flare...i know mine SURE as hell does....so he cussed a lil....big deal..i cuss all the time......people callin him a con artist....that aint right man...he aint tried to con noone...so cut him a lil slack is all i'm sayin.....innocent till proven guilty ya'll...remember that image

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.

Comments

• Options
    ive kept it botteld up wiht all the BS that goe son these boards all the bragging and whining and other non-related sports/trading issues, thats all, nothing really against ethockey himself really jsut tired of it
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    well yeah...me to psa...but ya just cant bash a guy w/out him havin done something 1st guy...thats all i'm sayin....ya never jump on the good guys man image...as far as all the bs is concerned...noone is more tired of it than me...man i've read & seen all the posts and from time to time...i let my azz speak before my head....but thats the way it goes...like you....but we'll be ok big guy image

• Options
    True that...Brandon Rusnak started it all....a shame

• Options
    exactly..D@MN HIM TO HELL !!!!! lol image

• Options
    The only reason why I'm upset at him is because he contacted several CU members (not just me) and starting warning them because he didn't get his way.

With me, he warned me because I told him I only deal if I receive 1st, then he said he'd only deal if we sent same time. I tried to be polite and so no thanks, then he warned me up to 15% before I stopped him.

I don't know what you guys think, but getting mad because someone that HE contacted won't send same time is BS. For all we know, we could send "same time", then he could do like Brees9 was accused of doing (receiving cards, then never sending out his 1/2).

A new trader like him should have no problem sending 1st (unless there's a particular reason why). Those are the only reasons why I believe he should leave.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    i understand that man...but you ought to have no problems sending out 1st to respectable traders ya self

• Options
    ahah very true cardnyou...you talk a lot about me not sending first how come you cant? at least someone can stick up for me thanks man!
  • Options
    co1 i have seen your posts rantin bout people mad cuz you refuse to send 1st and all....i just wonder what makes you or made you more special than everyone else on here that had to send 1st when they 1st got here....i just think that your rule is bs itself.....i mean you no better than i am...and got half the refs i got.....but your more special than me ? nah, i dont see it ...you say you got ripped...big deal...hasnt alot of people on here ?......you get mad cuz others get mad cuz you want send 1st......but thats the price ya pay i guess....as far as me trading with you...if we ever cross paths & you wanna trade with me or i wanna trade with you....i ain't sending 1st....it might be the jordan rookie you have that i want....but no way am i sending 1st to you...y should i? .... i dont trust you...you dont trust me...would i rip you off ?...no way in the world...would you rip me ? ...i dont think that ya would....its just the nerve you have askin senior members to send 1st....THATS what gets my ass with you...ok...i'm thru now...so its your turn

• Options
    1st of all, you need to ADDRESS who you are talking to. If you are talking to me, I STATE I don't deal until I receive 1st (and most CU members know why). If you are talking to card, he has been on here a long time and shouldn't have to send 1st to a new member.

2nd, if I WAS willing to send 1st or same time, I wouldn't deal with you anyways.

card, I never SAID I was better than anyone else, and I don't believe that. Also, I DON'T get mad when someone doesn't want to send 1st. I actually UNDERSTAND. I HAD to make this rule because I was ripped off 8/11 times (at one point) by people that had good references.

As I have said COUNTLESS times, I understand when someone more "senior" doesn't want to send 1st to me, so I drop it. That's why I asked who would/wouldn't be willing to send 1st (don't want to bother people who say no).

Also, there are a couple other reasons why I don't deal unless I receive 1st. One is because I know I owe that person something if I receive from them. Another is that I can't afford to take the chance of getting ripped off or something getting lost in the mail. If I receive cards, and I KNOW they didn't receive mine, I replace them.

card, would you send 1st to a new member? I doubt it. If you would, you are one of the few. If you'd only send same time, how can you be sure that the other person doesn't keep the cards, then send out AFTER they receive their cards (just like you sending 1st), or even worse, keeping the cards and NEVER sending them out (Brees9 did both).
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    hell naw you wouldnt deal with me cuz i'd laugh ya right off the board quick,fast & in a hurry....2nd..would i send 1st to a new member?...are you high ?......so what it all boils down to is you dont wanna "owe" somebody somethin ? ...thats kinda lame guy

• Options
    Well, you didn't laugh me off because I'm still here, ain't I?

Also, if I DIDN'T want to "owe" anyone anything, I'd be sending 1st, now, wouldn't I?
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards