Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Paypal "Sorry, please try again later." Someone Help!!

Hi,

Since PayPal is useless, I thought I would try here and maybe someone who has experience with nonsense can assist as this is becoming very annoying/irritating.

-My account has funds. My Debit/CC is verified.

-Paypal says there is "no hold" on my account. I have tried using a different browser. I have tried going to the "classic site". I have deleted my history/cookies and yet I am still getting this error.

Does anybody know what is going on and/or why I am getting this and how to get past this non sense?

Ughh so annoying.

Comments

• Options
    bobmoatbobmoat Posts: 257 ✭✭
    did you wrong someone in a past life?
  • Options
    First off, kudos to bobmoat for absolutely killing the "troll of CU" competition. You've been hitting nearly every thread without prejudice. I tip my hat to you.

Dnice, are any of the sign-ins (email addresses, phone numbers, ...) that are hooked up to your account no longer in use/service? If you are using an old email address and it has been removed from it's server for being inactive, this could cause this problem.

Current T206 Needs: (Updated 9/11/17)

LaJoie Portrait 3+, Cy Young Bare Hand 3+

Ty Cobb Bat Off 4+, ANY Red & Green Portrait

• Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a problem when the app updated and I could not use my current phone. I had to delete app. Go to a laptop login update all my current information. Then re-install app on my phone. I was able to log in. Then I tried again and was not able to login. Repeated process now it works
    Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    I couldn't make payment from my phone. But I went onto my computer and all worked fine. Like rexvos did, I uninstalled phone app and reinstalled and all worked again. Good luck.
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice. I'll go ahead and make sure all the numbers are updated. I'll then uninstall amd reinstall the app as well. This is so odd but it looks like no one on paypals end even knows what to do. Only suggestion they provide is to felete all my cookies. I have tried using not only on Mozilla but on IE as well. I'll update after I try those suggestions.

Thanks again.
  • Options
    baz518baz518 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭
    You're not trying to use a coupon or special offer are you? I've had that happen before... took them a day or two but then it worked.
  • Options
    SOMSOM Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭
    - Only suggestion they provide is to felete all my cookies.

Way too many visuals have cropped up here...
  • Options
    Thanks guys but still no luck.

No coupon. Just trying to send money using family and friends.

I really believe this is a paypal issue as I have done everything possible and I have spoken to 4 people on their end and finally the last one decided to open up a ticket for me but I'll get a call back within 48 hrs.

We have made sure that everything matched - from address to phone numbers and nothing is expired and I even went so far as to contact my bank to see if there was possibly fraud reported on my debit card to see if they maybe placed a hold on it. Nothing.

This is very puzzling and annoying.

• Options
    mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: SOM

- Only suggestion they provide is to felete all my cookies.

Way too many visuals have cropped up here...

image (and I see what you did there)

Yeah, good thing he didn't add a second "l" and change the second "e" to an "a"!!