Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

2006 Canadian Medal of Bravery Proof Enameled Dollar in OGP

A 2006 Canadian Medal of Bravery proof enameled dollar in the original government packaging with outer box and plastic maroon case. Box is in really good shape having been stored since day of purchase. Super low mintage of 5000 and they sold out very quickly.

Normally I am not a big fan of enameled coins but these are real lookers IMO. The whiteness of the silver goes stunningly with the red and blue accents. I'll get some photos up when I get a moment. Meanwhile you can google up some images if you want, this one is exactly the same as any in the mint packaging.

Selling it because I have 2. I have not ever submitted this for grading so not sure what a TPG would give it but as mentioned, never been removed from the packaging, so it is 100% as minted!

125.00 shipped to you via priority mail. I have not shipped anything to Canada in a while but if someone wants it shipped there we can work something out.

Check / Mo / Paypal gift accepted as payment. Checks gotta clear first unless a board member in good standing.

Thanks for looking and PM me if you have any questions or need more info!

K

ANA LM

Comments