Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Saving Discussion Threads?

There have been some interesting & enlightening discussions lately on my area of collecting (national bank notes), is there a way to "save" or "bookmark" the threads for later reference? Thanks for the help.
WTB Peoples National Bank of Jackson, Missouri Ch #7494 and First National Bank of Chaffee, Missouri Ch #9928

Comments

• Options
    TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭
    Easiest way maybe would be to cut and paste the links onto a word doc or spread sheet where you can categorize and save everything. I wish I had done this a while back since the new software search function does not give me the same results it did before.
  • Options
    larry510larry510 Posts: 566 ✭✭
    Agreed on the new search function! It absolutely sucks and does not search properly anymore.
  • Options
    techwritertechwriter Posts: 584 ✭✭
    I agree with Tookybandit as I've done that very thing. ALSO, if you will click on the

"Topic Tools" at the top of the thread you have several options. I've also used this option.

I have also availed myself of the "Print" option (printer icon at right of each post).

Looking for CU $1 FRN 05232016 - any series or block. Please PM
    Looking for CU $1 FRN 20160523 - any series or block. Please PM

Retired

• Options
    BernyBerny Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    First set your number of replies per page to 100. Then do a print and save as "pdf file."

Edited to add:" As techwriter says, use the topic tool with print, then save as "pdf file." You don't have to change the number of replies per page to capture all the pages."

I have been doing this for years. It is actually important to repeat this as new replies come in. Save them all since images tend to disappear over the years.

Bernie
    Always looking for material from the Niagara river region.

• Options
    cpolencpolen Posts: 38
    Great ideas, thanks everyone.
    WTB Peoples National Bank of Jackson, Missouri Ch #7494 and First National Bank of Chaffee, Missouri Ch #9928