Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Having cards graded at the national question

Hey guys. I have not been in a while and was planning on going this year. I was hoping to have some cards graded while I was there. My experience from years before was normally I would give them a card on say Friday they would maybe have it graded at the end of the day or at worse some time Sat. So here is my new question about how they did it at last years National. It looks like if you do the cheapest service at 35.00. No matter what day you drop them off they will be graded and picked up at the end of the show. So do they have a cut off period now? Like if they get way to slammed will they no longer take cards for example after 1pm on sat? Or do they even take cards to be graded on Sunday at this level?
What was it like last year? I would also guess I would need to plan on being there sunday as well if I want to have cards graded by PSA.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I called PSA the other day.
    They said yeah if you plan on doing a small group you should plan on being there sunday. They said they could be graded before but no guarantee they would.
    But best bet is to be there Sunday.
    And each card is at Express level 40.00 and discounts if you do 10 or more.
    But they will have 2 hour grading as well for a higher price.

Also I asked if there was a cut off point. They said depends on demand but most likely sat at the end of the show or sunday morning.