Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Let's talk about super rare Pete Maravich items, shall we?

So I've been collecting "Pistol" for about 4 years now. I've basically searched everywhere on the net for anything relating to Maravich, but there are a few items I've never run across, and have only seen mentioned a couple of times or have only seen them on a checklist. I have ran into a few leads on a couple of these and sent some PMs to various people and they've been nothing but helpful. None of them had any of these in their possession, but had them at one time. Now, instead of hiding behind the shadows, if you will, I'm asking out in the open if anybody has photos of these or any info about them at all. I'm not looking to buy. I'm merely collecting information.

1984-85 Miller Lite/NBA All-Star Charity Classic #2 Pete Maravich

1975 SuperStar Sock Wrappers #9 Pete Maravich

1974-75 Picture Buttons #8 Pete Maravich

1973-74 Linnett Portraits #8 Pete Maravich

1972 Sportscope Arena Great Moments in Basketball #14 Pete Maravich

Comments

• vols1vols1 Posts: 761 ✭✭✭
    Here's the picture button that was on ebay.
    "THE SIDE IS STAMPED PICTURE BUTTONS, INC.BUFFALO, N.Y. 14215."
  • Thanks for that! I saw it on Worthpoint, but didn't know for sure if it was the picture button is question or if it was a home made button or some kind of knock-off.

It's not that exciting really. It's the Icee Bear card in button form, and personally I'd rather just have the Icee Bear card. Thanks again!
  • I have the socks and the attached picture/stats card. Will try and post pic sometime.

• Anyone have a picture of the Superstar sock wrapper yet?