Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

New Facebook page for Michael Kittle Rare Coins - Plus a Giveaway!

Hello everyone,

Earlier this week, I started up a Facebook page for my coin business. I know many of you use Facebook and if you don't mind seeing a few new coins a week and some info about upcoming shows every so often, then I would appreciate you "liking" my page.

Link to my Facebook page

I still plan to post updates of new purchases here on the forum when I add a group of coins to my website, but if you follow me on Facebook you may see something a bit sooner or come across something you miss in my other posts here. I don't expect to sell much (and perhaps nothing at all) through Facebook, but I think it will potentially be a good resource to expose new people to the hobby and educate more folks about numismatics, particularly the younger ones.

As an incentive for you to check out and to "like" my page on Facebook, I will be giving away one of our one ounce silver 2015 Glendale Coin Club medals struck by Daniel Carr to one of you who like my page. Since I may not be able to track your name here vs. your name on Facebook, if you want to be in the drawing for this prize, please send me a private message after you like the page. I'll select the winner by random draw a week from today, on May 4.

Thanks again for looking at my posts here and thank you in advance for your support with the new Facebook page. And if you don't use Facebook, you can still see my coins on my website linked in my signature line below.

Mike

...and here's a pic of the prize:

Comments

• Options
    bigjpstbigjpst Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool! I may have to go on Facebook to check this out!

• Options
    Pick me..
  • Options
    chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    what about us land line dinosaurs that do not tweet,twitter or friendimage
  • Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm one of those that will not like or follow anything coin related on facebook. I really do not want my friends/acquaintances to know my expensive hobby.
  • Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IF you post on your FB page that you're open 24 hours, I hope that you put your phone on silent while you're sleeping. image

I'm calling Saturday at 6:00 a.m. Eastern time to see how that works for ya.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Options
    Bigbuck1975Bigbuck1975 Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liked
  • Options
    epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

• Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the support and for the comments too. coindeuce, if you're buying something, I'll certainly answer that 6am call image I have family in Hawaii and when I'm visiting them I'll sometimes get a call at 4am or so from someone on the east coast where it's 10am... thinking I'm in CA and it's ok to call because it's 7am there. Hasn't been too big of a problem so far!

I certainly understand that not all like to share their hobby amongst family/friends for security reasons. One of the reasons I made this separate Facebook page for my coin business was so I wasn't sharing coin stuff under my personal account. I have another cool giveaway planned for later in the year that will be more inclusive of all forum members image

• Options
    topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: jwitten

I'm one of those that will not like or follow anything coin related on facebook. I really do not want my friends/acquaintances to know my expensive hobby.

Yup