Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Silver and More 5/3

Got my sealed box of 5 Gold Mercury Dimes today. I planned to tear open the box and list them on ebay and sell at shows, but my camera battery is dead. Once it's charged I'm going ahead with the original plan. Payment by PP gift or you pay the fees.

7 day no questions asked return on all certified coins. Prices include shipping unless stated otherwise. Paypal, check or mo.

1868 Indian Cent graded Mint Error PF64RB by NGC. Reverse die rotated approx 170degrees. According to Rick Snows Guide to Flying Eagle and Indian Cents this may have been intentional. A nice amount of mint red with slightly colorful toning when tipped into the light. HOLD

1921 Morgan PDS 3 Coins NGC Almost Uncirculated Slabs $95 Shipped PP+3%

7 Peace Dollar NGC Almost Uncirculated 3x1924, 2x1925 2x1922 $190 Shipped PP+3%

I have 2 different sets of 5 Hamilton Mint bars from the America The Beautiful series. Both sets contain different bars, both in original plastic display. All of the bars have violet and blue toning forming from the rims inward. $125 each or both for $240

1875 CC Liberty Seated 20c PCGS VG08 $300

1898 Morgan Dollar PCGS MS66 $600

Group of 10 raw circulated dollars. AG-F+ some with problems. Dates 84-O, 35-S,91-O,79-S,83-O,90-P,88-P,90-O,89-O,90-S. $230 PP+3%

I have 2 , 5oz Silver bars would like to sell. One of the Golden State Mint bars is on ebay right now no reserve. 1 Golden State Mint, 1 Rarities Mint $190 PP gift or you pay the fees.

Comments