Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS on eBay: 56 Mante psa 7, 62 Maris psa 8, 76 Ryan 9, 64 Rose psa 8, 70's/80's stars psa 10, 57/58

Hi all. I have a few items listed in auction format on eBay. Many are extremely nice for the grade. Some of the highlights are:

56 Mantle psa 7
62 Maris psa 8
64 Rose psa 8
53 Campanella psa 8
53 Ford psa 7
76 Ryan psa 9
74 Jackson psa 9
64 Robinson psa 9
76 Schmidt psa 9
79 Schmidt psa 10
78 Rose psa 10
80 Brett psa 10
79 Bench psa 10
80 Jackson psa 10
78 Seaver psa 10
79 Seaver psa 10
80 Bench psa 10
84 Donruss Gwynn psa 10
57/58 commons

Here is a link to the auctions. Thank you for looking!

Jeff

Cardcountry eBay auctions

Jeff Foy/Dave Foy
Card Country
Graded stars 1950's-1980

Comments

• Options
    If you like nice looking cards, then I recommend you to check out Jeff's inventory. I have dealt with him numerous times and I always have left satisfied. Great person to deal with as well.

Card Country Inventory
  • Options
    cardcountrycardcountry Posts: 569 ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much Marc!
    Jeff Foy/Dave Foy
    Card Country
    Graded stars 1950's-1980
  • Options
    flcardtraderflcardtrader Posts: 788 ✭✭✭
    Great group of raw and graded cards - love seeing those colorful 58's laid out the way you have them listed and those graded cards made me salivate, especially the 64 Rose = WOW!

Good luck for high bids, all except the ones I intend on bidding on that is (just kidding!)
    flcardtrader@yahoo.com
    Website
    Shopify Store
    Ebay Store
  • Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeff is the best in the business and the reason I got back into collecting. Great cards and service, and I buy about 90% of my cards from him. My card collection would give him an A+ - my wife and budget grade won't be as high ??.
  • Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭
    Good luck with your auctions, Jeff. And thanks for telling your neighbor I'm not a drug dealer.

• Options
    FLcardtrader- thanks for the nice words! I greatly appreciate them. I love the 58's also. Thanks for the bid- I hope you win whichever one you're going after!

Thanks so much Keith! You can always sell me back that Mantle and turn it into a new house project. Then your wife would give me great grades! LOL

Dan- They said yesterday that they are moving, so I guess they didn't believe me? LOL Looks like we'll have new neighbors to convince!!
    Jeff Foy/Dave Foy
    Card Country
    Graded stars 1950's-1980
  • Options
    I already told you my conditions for selling - no cheering for an early mid life crisis for me, but that means I get a Porsche! She already gives you good grades - when I tell her I am buying "X" card from you she always responds "they are so nice - how is their family doing?" She is skipping the Natty this year so just junior and I, but might bring them up this summer.
  • Options
    Weekend bump. Thanks for looking!
    Jeff Foy/Dave Foy
    Card Country
    Graded stars 1950's-1980
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Amazing cards Jeff ... where the hell are the good looking LOW grade Mantles for my budget? HAHAHA

Best of luck with all your sales. Hope to meet you at The National if I'm able to get there.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Final day bump.
  • Options
    Thanks Keith!
    Thanks Doug- I'm always keeping my eyes open for nice mantles of all grades! Looking forward to seeing you at the natty!!

Jeff
    Jeff Foy/Dave Foy
    Card Country
    Graded stars 1950's-1980
  • Options
    dna224dna224 Posts: 25
    fingers and toes crossed i win some of your lots...
  • Options
    DNA224- Looks like it worked! Congrats! Thanks for bidding!!

Jeff
    Jeff Foy/Dave Foy
    Card Country
    Graded stars 1950's-1980
  • Options
    dna224dna224 Posts: 25
    Thanks Jeff. I don't really post to often on CU boards, but when i see something that catches my eye I lean in. Look forward to receiving both cards. ~ Dennis