Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Pics not showing up. Is it a photobucket issue?

Noticed that my pics are not loading in the radar threads and just about every other thread I have posted pics in. Same with delistamps pics and also CMCART's pics. Is Photobucket down?

Comments

• Options
    I use photobucket too , i was having same issues, the site says they are under mantanace

But it looks like my pictures are showing up now, maybe they fixed the problem already ?

They might be have problems from theIr last Maintenance on 4/21/2016

We will be performing the following scheduled maintenance Thursday night, April 21, between 23:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m MDT. There will be limited impact to users.

Expected Impact: Users in affected domains will be ‘in maintenance’ during this time, and their accounts will be ‘read-only’. While album views and image linking will continue to work, uploads will be disabled for the duration of the maintenance.
    Wanted: 00000079, 790000, 00001979,79797979, 00003739 00112579 and similar. Thanks
  • Options
    larry510larry510 Posts: 566 ✭✭
    Thanks. My pics are still not showing.
  • Options
    STLNATSSTLNATS Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭
    Just came up for me. Seems to be ok NOW, I think.

Always interested in St Louis MO & IL metro area and Evansville IN national bank notes and Vatican/papal states coins and medals!
  • Options
    delistampsdelistamps Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Larry, mine are showing up.
  • Options
    CMCARTCMCART Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭
    Now from photobucket

excellent :image

Abraham Lincoln (February 12, 1809 – April 15, 1865)
    5$ bills are WOW with the numbers - wanted:
    Wanted - Flipper notes with the numbers 6-9 or 0-6-9 ON 1$ 2$ 5$ 10$ 20$
    Wanted - 10$ Sereis 2013 - fancy Serial Numbers
  • Options
  • Options
    They weren't working last night when I posted. After a few hours they were fixed. Only seemed to affect the three of us that I mentioned which is odd.
  • Options
    drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Well as of right now some of the photos are not working again. Ugh.

• Options
    mine seems to be ok

Always interested in St Louis MO & IL metro area and Evansville IN national bank notes and Vatican/papal states coins and medals!
  • Options
    Like I said it is only me, delistamps and CMCART. Nobody else that I can detect. It seems to be randomly happening off and on.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: larry510

Like I said it is only me, delistamps and CMCART. Nobody else that I can detect. It seems to be randomly happening off and on.

Interesting. FWIW I did have the same issue last pm (up to almost 11 PM CST), haven't had any issues today.

• Options
    BernyBerny Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    It's at it again!

Just uploaded a few pictures. It says it uploaded it. Even has the right picture. But when I copy the link, it links to an older picture????

They also seem to be running so many ads, that my cursor freezes. I think they are asking for the 99 cents/month donation. It feels like I am being highjacked. Guess you can't get anything for free anymore.

Bernie
    Always looking for material from the Niagara river region.

• Options
    Yeah I have had the cursor freezing issue as well.
  • Options
    photobucket now - I see it's OK image

• Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmmm Italia!image
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    oklahomadannyoklahomadanny Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

I have a problem that's worse. Whenever I try to edit a picture it launches a new window that totally locks up my Firefox browser. I have to restart Firefox possibly loosing info. It used to launch a new page with advertising and I could just delete it. I use the "no-script" add-on and don't know if that's where the problem is. Really dammed annoying! I think they're trying to force you in a paid account. I have years of pictures and multiple links in this forum to change to a different program.

imageimageimage

Dad 1916-2014
  • Options
    Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with Danny. I wouldn't call PhotoBucket corrupt, just be careful where you move your cursor.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: oklahomadanny

I have a problem that's worse. Whenever I try to edit a picture it launches a new window that totally locks up my Firefox browser. I have to restart Firefox possibly loosing info. It used to launch a new page with advertising and I could just delete it. I use the "no-script" add-on and don't know if that's where the problem is. Really dammed annoying! I think they're trying to force you in a paid account. I have years of pictures and multiple links in this forum to change to a different program.

I use Firefox too and editing is extremely slow sometimes and has crashed my browser.