Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Hello everyone

Hello eveyone, My name is Johnny and would like to share with you about putting together 1964 topps baseball (psa 8) if any of you have extra psa 8 to sell or trade I'm open to listen any offers.

Johnny

Comments

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya Johnny

Welcome and good luck with your set.

One thing - ya might want to check the Buy/Sell/Trade forum and see if anyone is offering anything?

I like the set - tho have never thought of tackling it.

BTW - is that Icon automatically given to new members? Another newcomer has the same exact one.

How long have you been collecting? Any other interests?
    Mike
  • Options
    70ToppsFanatic70ToppsFanatic Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Johnny,

Welcome to the community board!

Dave
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Who's Johnny?? JK

Welcome to the boards!! There is plenty to read and learn on here!!
  • Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Welcome to the Jungle!
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options
    I've always liked the 64 set although it tends to not get much hobby love. I've always thought the design was clean and it has some real winners as far as nice cards go. The Mantle, Clemente and Rose stand out for me. Given a choice I'd take roses 64 over the floating head 63 every time regardless of price. Good luck on the set even though it's kind of a forgotten set in straight 8 it won't be easy.
  • Options
    QUITCRABQUITCRAB Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭
    I'm slowly working on a raw clean set I have no graded cards to offer but would be interested in a good starter lot of vending quality cards.
    Good luck on your set and welcome to the board
    Scott
  • Options
    ugaskidawgugaskidawg Posts: 882 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! You may want to post this over on the BST section because it is more suited for this type of thing. With that said, the 64 set is one of my favorites as well and I am slowly putting together raw sets of all 60s Topps sets. The 64 is the one I am closest to finishing. It is a beautiful set!
  • Options
    Yea I don't know why I have that stupid head set, I really want something difference something more cool, how to get it?

Thanks
  • Options
    bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    welcome

Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, hello, how are ya? image
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    I got a new logo,and am a Orioles fan since 1964...
  • Options
    Been a die hard O's fan since I sat down with my dad and watched the 79 series. Welcome.
  • Options
    bishopbishop Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    Topps Baseball-1948, 1951 to 2017
    Bowman Baseball -1948-1955
    Fleer Baseball-1923, 1959-2007

Al
  • Options
    Very nice
  • Options
    Yea I remember that series and we had a 3 to 1 lead only to lost 3 in a roll, I hate "the family"!!