Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB: Koufax rookie PSA 7 well centered

depending on the centering, I am prepared to pay up to $2500

Comments

• jeff8877jeff8877 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Here you go...my complete PSA sets for 52/53/55/56 are now for sale including a 1955 PSA 7 Koufax. Cards are being auctioned on ebay via PWCC auctions. Thanks for any bids you throw my way.

Jeff

[URL=http://s267.photobucket.com/user/jeff8877/media/Screenshot 150_zpsvb8szbe5.png.html]image[/URL]
  • I did put the initial bid in on this card, Jeff. I will be looking forward to bidding at the end but I have a strong suspicion that you will be making a lot more than $2500 on this one. I predict closer to $3500.
  • Originally posted by: CocoaBeachDodgers
    I did put the initial bid in on this card, Jeff. I will be looking forward to bidding at the end but I have a strong suspicion that you will be making a lot more than $2500 on this one. I predict closer to $3500.

I agree with CocoaBeachDodgers. I see all of the off centered ones are $3250 to $3500 PSA 7. Yours is so much better. Probably even 4k if you get the right guys. Im probably hurting myself if I decide to bid. Good luck.

Also, Cocoa I wouldn't put such a high bid in so early with over 9 days left. In my experience that ends up driving your own price way above your limit. IMHO. What do I know though. Good luck.
  • jeff8877jeff8877 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys...bid early or bid late but just bid! Much appreciated, hope one of you gets it.

Jeff
  • Originally posted by: thebaseballcardkid
    Originally posted by: CocoaBeachDodgers
    I did put the initial bid in on this card, Jeff. I will be looking forward to bidding at the end but I have a strong suspicion that you will be making a lot more than $2500 on this one. I predict closer to $3500.

I agree with CocoaBeachDodgers. I see all of the off centered ones are $3250 to $3500 PSA 7. Yours is so much better. Probably even 4k if you get the right guys. Im probably hurting myself if I decide to bid. Good luck.

Also, Cocoa I wouldn't put such a high bid in so early with over 9 days left. In my experience that ends up driving your own price way above your limit. IMHO. What do I know though. Good luck.

Yes, your right,I usually wait until the very end. In this case though, I was also bidding on the one in SCP auction & wanted to get an idea of what this one would do before SCP's ended.

All well, I am still in the market for one, anybody?
  • seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    I saw a 7 in one of the catalogues i just got. Cant recall which one but just 3 major AH catalogues just came out...heritage, etc.. sorry but hope it helps..should be a very easy search.
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • Originally posted by: seebelow
    I saw a 7 in one of the catalogues i just got. Cant recall which one but just 3 major AH catalogues just came out...heritage, etc.. sorry but hope it helps..should be a very easy search.

Thank you but I did see the 2 in REA & Mile High, they are both over the $2500 with BP. It's going to be tough to find a well centered one for $2500, I'm hoping that somebody here will sell one at that price with no fees coming out.
  • ndleondleo Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen a couple PSA 7 Koufax RCs with decent centering sell for around $2000-$2500 on ebay. Recently they seem to have spiked, any reason for that? I would think demand has been the same as its always been, and there seems to be an ample supply out there.

Mike
  • still looking
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I got really lucky with my Koufax 7. I'd been looking for a centered one for a while got it (in January 2015) just before the prices spiked. Good luck with your search. Hopefully you'll get lucky, too.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: shagrotn77
    I got really lucky with my Koufax 7. I'd been looking for a centered one for a while got it (in January 2015) just before the prices spiked. Good luck with your search. Hopefully you'll get lucky, too.

Sweet card and nice pickup!