Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

ICG graded notes on eBay?

Given the new partnership of PCGS and ICG (International Currency Grading) and eBay's policy of restricting TPG's to PCGS and PMG, I checked to see if any ICG graded notes were on eBay. I was surprised to see almost 300 ICG graded notes on eBay.com (US). This is more than on most European eBay sites. It looks like all these listings are from foreign countries. Are residents of foreign countries allowed to list non-PMG and non-PCGS graded notes on eBay.com?

How will the new partnership between PCGS and ICG affect eBay and other auction house (e. g. Heritage) listings?

Bernie
Always looking for material from the Niagara river region.

Comments

• Jim61Jim61 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    Bernie, I have found that the US eBay rules don't necessarily apply to the other World eBay sites and vice-versa.

I don't foresee a problem with other auction houses.

Jim61

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16566561 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps and TheRock!

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16977961.

Looking for $1 CU FRN 99999961 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps!

Looking for $50 FRN 00000061
  • BernyBerny Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Jim61

Bernie, I have found that the US eBay rules don't necessarily apply to the other World eBay sites and vice-versa....

Oh, but these ~300 ICG notes appear on US eBay!

Bernie
    Always looking for material from the Niagara river region.

• Jim61Jim61 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    I just did a search for ICG and then did a very quick scan of the listings - they are basically all from other World Countries - not from the US. So I do not see the problem yet. Other World eBays do not restrict ICG listings - never have to the best of my knowledge.

Jim61

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16566561 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps and TheRock!

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16977961.

Looking for $1 CU FRN 99999961 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps!

Looking for $50 FRN 00000061