Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Somebody please let me know when the gold dime flippers have faded away.

That is all. image

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

Comments

• Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep your peeps covered until the next issue....

and then the next.

It will pass.
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    bigjpstbigjpst Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna be a minute until the gap is bridged between what sellers want and buyers are offering. I guess we'll see who blinks first as those cc bills get closer to being due

• Options
    ebaybuyerebaybuyer Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭
    with the war the mint has waged upon coin collectors, why anyone would buy their junk is beyond comprehension
    regardless of how many posts I have, I don't consider myself an "expert" at anything
  • Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are almost gone from the front page.

Someone please buy that box for $2700!!

Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing that once the initial hysteria dies down they will be available in the secondary market much cheaper---perhaps for less than issue price. A mintage of 125,000 is quite high for a modern gold commemorative. Quite a few modern commemorative gold coins are now selling close to melt value.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    HATTRICKHATTRICK Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a conspiracy theory for you. First day sales were 60,000. The mint is holding release of the number so the big boys can get their high priced sales in while everybody is thinking sellout. Early next week they will announce another 65,000 are going on sale.image
    " If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater