Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What is your opinion on the other 1984 Star Basketball rookies Ewing and Barkley

Now that the 84 Star Jordan has really taken off due you think the Ewing and Barkley have a lot of upward movement?

Comments

• Options
    AlbertdiditAlbertdidit Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    I would think they should be going for more. Actually I think the Olajuwon Star is terribly underrated as well as the Fleer
  • Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭
    I think all of the HOF Star rookie cards are under valued. 83 Wilkins, Drexler and Thomas, 84 Barkley, Stockton and Olajuwon and the 85 Ewing are all great cards
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Options
    Originally posted by: eagles33

I think all of the HOF Star rookie cards are under valued. 83 Wilkins, Drexler and Thomas, 84 Barkley, Stockton and Olajuwon and the 85 Ewing are all great cards

+1. Add 83 James Worthy.

• Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    Have their fleer rookie values taken off the past year or two? The jordan has more than doubled in PSA 9. If they have I would assume the star rookies will do the same.
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **