Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

2016 PCGS Currency Set Registry Award's Deadline is Approaching!

The deadline for this year's PCGS Currency Set Registry Awards is Tuesday, May 3rd. Any new sets or edits to existing sets must be published before 10:00 PM CENTRAL TIME. To review the list of award categories, please click here. All sets which are in the top of their category are considered in contention. Judging by PCGS Currency experts will take place in May. New winners of major awards will be presented with their awards along with the major winners of the PCGS Set Registry awards at the annual Registry dinner. This year, the awards dinner will again be held in Memphis, Thursday, June 2nd. The dinner is open to any collector who wishes to attend.

In order to qualify you must own and have possession of the notes you are listing in your sets.
Occasionally, you may find an item is still being listed in another member's set. If you have sent an auto request to the former owner to remove and he or she has not done so, please send personal scans of the front and back of your item and we'll get the item released for you. Please make sure your scans are sent to us prior to the deadline. WE MUST RECEIVE YOUR SCANS BY 10 PM ON TUESDAY, MAY 3, IN ORDER FOR THE NOTE TO QUALIFY. We do not extend the Set Registry awards deadline for any reason, so please plan ahead!

Thank you for your participation in the PCGS Currency Set Registry. We are looking forward to another exciting awards season!

Comments

• Options
    synchrsynchr Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed my last submission makes it

and it did - THANK YOU!

I just took over two of the $2 USN 1928-63A/28G top spots, Bazinga!
  • Options
    larry510larry510 Posts: 566 ✭✭
    Hoping I get a couple notes back in time to enter.
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    I paid a higher service level to ensure that I got my 1890 Treasury note back in time. I got it!
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    synchrsynchr Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you.
    I know PCGS is probably swamped but got the notice yesterday they're done.
    Much Appreciated

EDIT: and received - Thank you
  • Options
    larry510larry510 Posts: 566 ✭✭
    Yep got mine too. image
  • Options
    TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭✭
    I still have a group of notes to grade/cross. I am going to miss the window for this year, but I will be ready to go next time!
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    Hope everyone got their stuff in on time!
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.