Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

12k to spend for joy and future value???

Ok, for those that want to question this thread let me start with saying I love all 3 sports and all cards especially from about 1973 through 1990. Now I am looking at selling some things to buy a big one... I am thinking about future value more than anything on this purchase because I will be happy with any of these cards.... So your thoughts on a psa 10 of 76 Payton, 81 Montana, or 86 Rice or I have even thought about trying to sell even more items and go after the MJ RC in a 10. Let's hear some feedback... Thx

Comments

• Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭
    I do not think you can go wrong with any of those IMO. It looks like the 86 Jordan is gonna crack 30k this week so that might b out of reach lol
  • Options
    bobmoatbobmoat Posts: 257 ✭✭
    Wow, I am surprised by the content of this thread!
  • Options
    VintagemanEdVintagemanEd Posts: 922 ✭✭✭
    Don't be Bob.... Join in the fun!
  • Options
    Regarding the question of investment, I have no idea and really don't give a rat's behind. But if I could own any of those cards in PSA 10, I'll take the Payton, please.
  • Options
    bobmoatbobmoat Posts: 257 ✭✭
    "12k to spend for joy" ... how exactly are we supposed to tell you which card you'll enjoy the most?

Oh wait, you just mean $$.
  • Options
    All are great options,but I'm partial to the Payton. I'd love to upgrade to a 10. I look at not many newly graded or not newly graded will hit the market and most are sitting in collections with the owners in no hurry to sell. Jordans imo will keep hitting the market as prices increase. Just my opinion but good luck with the quest!
  • Options
    VintagemanEdVintagemanEd Posts: 922 ✭✭✭
    Good thoughts Greg.... I am thinking like you at least right now