Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Any interest in a group break of a 1980-81 Topps Basketball Wax Box (BBCE)?

I am thinking of selling my 1980-81 Topps Basketball wax box. After seeing Miniduff's successful 75 mini break I thought maybe it would be fun to break the box here if there is interest in a group rip. If there's no interest it is fine, I will consign it to PWCC or Collect Auctions on their next cycle.

The box was purchased from Steve at the 2014 National. If collation is good, I believe each box should theoretically yield 1.5 Magic/Bird/Erving cards as well as multiple individual Bird and Magic cards.

Price will be $110 per slot with shipping $3 flat price for boxed delivery of as many packs as are purchased.

Please reply to the thread if you are interested or if you want to tell me to kick rocksimage If there is sufficient interest then I will start a new thread for reservations. All slots must be sold and paid for before I will break the seal. Thanks,

Steve
Steve

Comments

• Options
    Count me in.
    Joe

IG: goatcollectibles23

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.
  • Options
    mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭
    Is the .5 bird/erving/magic the half with bird and erving or erving and magic??image
  • Options
    DragnetDragnet Posts: 635 ✭✭✭
    I'd be down.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: mikelowell25
    Is the .5 bird/erving/magic the half with bird and erving or erving and magic??image

ROFL, that's hilarious but pertinent damn it!

Count me in for a couple
  • Options
    flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    i am in. But I prefer the $30 price tag that we used to get on this box for rips?
  • Options
    mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: flatfoot816

i am in. But I prefer the $30 price tag that we used to get on this box for rips?

Funny you said that manny--I picked up a nice (and legit) raw pack for 35 bucks at a show last friday; will probably end up opening it since I already have two graded ones with the big three card showingimage