Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

Private Messages not quite working

I've noticed that not all of the messages I've been sent have been showing up in my Private Message inbox. I get some but not all. Some simply go to my email inbox. Anyone else encounter this? What should I do to troubleshoot it?

Comments

• AndresAndres Posts: 977 ✭✭✭
    Got the same problem, no idear to fix it.
    collector of Greek banknotes - most beautifull world banknotes - Greek & Roman ancient coins.
  • TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭✭
    If someone replies to a PM (or you reply) via email (Instead of through the forum software) then you will not see the PM pop up on the forum. Not a fix but just an observation. I have switched to an email that I check regularly in hopes of not completely missing a PM response.

• delistampsdelistamps Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Maybe I don't understand how to reply via email instead of through the forum software.
  • GrimReaperGrimReaper Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Same problem here . I think if I open the email before I read it here it doesn't show up here . Weird !!!

Looking for Atlanta $1-$20 Series 1928-present + Stars , Raw or Graded !! &
    FR-1509 ,FR-1509*,FR-1510,FR-1510*,FR-1511*,FR-1512*,FR-1514*
    in PCGS 66 or 67PPQ**

EBAY ITEMS
    Check out - BrettEldredge.com !! Hometown Singer

• larry510larry510 Posts: 566 ✭✭
    The private messaging system has been absolutely horrible ever since they updated the forum software. Just not user friendly at all and I still have trouble with it trying to figure out how to find messages, reply to and send messages, etc. Especially when using it through my Android. It worked perfectly before the upgrade.
  • KT5SilverKT5Silver Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
    Amen Larry. Change for the sake of change is ............