Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Good grief- I just won two MS63 $10 Indians. So much for Registry retirement...

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
I wonder what I was thinking. Already had a 1911 in 62, got a 1932 in 63 to upgrade it, and now I've won a 1915 in 63, as well! image

Also upgraded my $5 Indian from a 62 to a 1909-D in 63. Gold set, here I come...

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    What will my Darkside cronies say?

Hmm. I might be in big trouble, here...

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord: Sounds like you may have good trading stock or (gasp!) you are going for the full set of $5 and $10 Indians?
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    Naw. Just a simple little 8-piece Major Design 20th century set (my only chance to break into the Top Five on any set, though that is not my number one concern). I don't even need the 1907 No Motto $10 anymore. Sold it. You should approve, oreville- I believe both the MS63 $10 Indians I just got are in the older green-label holders. Think the MS63 $5 I just got is in the newer holder. Can't even remember, now. eBay is down for maintenance. I shoulda been in bed long ago. Think I'll head that way...

• Options
    Think of all the darkside coins you can buy when you sell your extra Indian! Hopefully you got them for a good price. Now you can choose.
  • Options
    Lord,the last I heard your dark side cronies were planing an invasion over to the lite side> what happened to there challange?
    When asking for info on the dark side I found you and other lite-side members were most helpful......
    Good luck on your Gold Series..........Gary

The Victorian Collection
    EMAIL:
    relictrader@suddenlink.net
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord:
      You are Really getting Wishy Washy are You Not ??image
    1. Options
      LM,

Last I heard, you had won a lottery. Now, you're winning coins?!? image

Where do you find these games? LOL image

Good to see you back. image

Regards,

Don
      FULL Heads RULE!
    2. Options
      Quattro- I wish I had won the coins the same way I hit that modest lotto jackpot last month. There is the small matter of payment due on all three of my recent acquisitions. The lotto win, had I not already given it up to the wife for bills, would not have even paid for one of the new purchases...

Fairlaneman- when you say I am getting wishy-washy, it implies that I wasn't already that way to begin with?

I'm not really a Darksider at all, y'know (well, not completely). They have a term for people like me. They call me a Darkslider, 'cause I slide back and forth so often. I suspect CosmicBill is deserving of the title, as well. image

Roses are red
      Violets are, uh, violet (duh)

I'm schizophrenic
      And so am I