Home Sports Talk

Warriors now have 70 wins.

SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
Warriors played the Spurs last night and won easily to secure win # 70 and home court advantage throughout the playoffs. Their amazing season continues.

Comments

• SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    71 wins.
  • pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it amazing how these guys play together. If L J played on this team it would not be a team and they would not have 71 wins.
    72 wins. Today's win over the Spurs was amazing.

The Warriors should win # 73 at home to set a new record for most wins in a season.
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watch very few NBA regular season games. I watched this one. Glad I did. Curry went off.....yet again

Golden State's first regular season win at San Antonio since 1997. Broke a 33 game losing streak. Also broke San Antonio's 39-0 steak this season. Good stuff

mark
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
    Fantastic game last night to cap off a record setting regular season.

The outcome of the game was never in doubt. Oracle was rocking. Watched the game at home with the family. I stepped out of the room during the first quarter. My wife and sons started yelling and cheering. I came back in and asked what happened. Curry hit three straight 3 point shots from well beyond the arc in less than a minute. That gave him 6 for the night with over 3 minutes left in the first quarter. He only needed 8 to reach the 400 mark. He hit #7 in the second quarter, hit #8 in the first minute of the third quarter and finished with ten 3 point shots to give him 402 for the year.

73-9 for the 2015-2016 regular season. Grats to the Dubs for a great year. On to the playoffs where anything less than another title would be viewed as a disappointment.