Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Three free grades for having Set Registry sets

I had three free grades and thought these would be good to send in due to being large in size from the Sportscaster series and for the fact that they were autographed. These two wrestlers may be some of the most famous wrestlers from the USA and Russia in history. I was thrilled with the grades and I did receive all three autographs in person, although I was not sure if the Medved would pass since I was unfamiliar with the exemplar PSA would have for him. I have to say that Medved's hands were some of the largest that I have ever shook in my life....Simply a complete specimen of a man and an amazing wrestler.

1 1 25454376 MINT 9 1977-1982 Sportscaster-Swedish 55-22 Dan Gable PSA/DNA Certified Card
2 1 25454377 MINT 9 1980 Sportscaster-Finnish 2077 Dan Gable PSA/DNA Certified Card
3 1 25454378 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1978 Sportscaster-Finnish 15-344 Aleksandr Medved PSA/DNA Certified Card
BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by: wrestlingcardking

Simply a complete specimen of a man

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: mjohnatgt

I just finished my first set (over 50 cards) and didn't realize you could use it to have autographs graded. Thanks for letting me know.

I didn't think so either. Maybe he meant they were blue flip and subbed them to add the card grade since the autos were already certified?

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I was able to get the cards graded and certified.
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, and supersized holders too! That sounds like a great deal. I guess I'll save some autos for my next free sub.

• Options
    Originally posted by: miwlvrn

Wow, and supersized holders too! That sounds like a great deal. I guess I'll save some autos for my next free sub.

My exact thinking here......
  • Options
    Some things I shouldn't share on the board, LOL