Home Precious Metals
Options

***Official April 2016 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

If you have any precious metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, asking price, shipping and accepted methods of payment. Photos of items for sale are definitely a plus and having your User Profile turned on helps as well.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of April 2016; when May 2016 comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

Comments

• Options
    BustCudsBustCuds Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭
    Prices include shipping Priority/Insured.

Payment made by check or money order. Sorry, No Paypal.

2016 American Silver Eagle Tube, 20 pieces, $410.00

Numerous references available.

Feel free to PM with questions.

Thank you for looking.
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JM Johnson Matthey MTB (Manfra, Tordella & Brookes) Statue of Liberty Series 1982

In original sealed vinyl pouch. SOLD!
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    NEW PRICE

12oz .999 SILVER

Cleaning out the drawer.

10- 1/2oz GG mining rounds
    2- 1/2oz APMEX rounds
    3- 1oz OPM bars
    3- 1oz Garden State Mint incuse Indian Head Rounds

12 troy ounces total

$195.00 shipped. PayPal gift.
  • Options
    tinboxtinbox Posts: 115
    (2) 1/4 oz 1986 Gold American Eagles, both have a small scratch near the top on the reverse, otherwise look essentially B.U. to me but to be on the safe side I'll just say uncirculated.

$344 shipped for 1, or $679 shipped for both.
    Completed deals on this forum with: wondercoin, Metalsman, dmarks, PerryHall Additional references available upon request.
  • Options
    (10) .5 gram IGR (in assay card, nice) gold bars

$23.75 each + shipping of your choice. (I can send via regular envelope for $.50 At your own risk if you go with regular envelope, I'll package it well though. Or bubble mailer with tracking for $2.50)

Take all 10 for $229 shipped via bubble mailer with tracking.
    Completed deals on this forum with: wondercoin, Metalsman, dmarks, PerryHall Additional references available upon request.
  • Options
    AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    Updated
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Options
    BustCudsBustCuds Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

• Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    Sold
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    PM sent to CC2010
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    updated to reflect new 72:1 GSR

Now is a good time to trade those cheap Govmint.com Silver Eagles for some Gold Eagles

Trading my BU AGEs (in airtites) for your BU ASEs. Your ASEs will be in mint tubes with any odd number coming from mint tubes. We each pay our own shipping and we each are responsible for the shipment until signed for. Waive insurance on your shipment at your own risk.

We will use APMEX.com sell prices for each item being traded to makes sure we properly compare our apples to oranges. Note that APMEX has a specific price for the eagles based on date and quantity. APEX prices reflect current premiums, making it a fair way for each of us to assign value to what we are trading. One of us will make up the difference with a small personal check.

I have all four AGE sizes but not all years. PM me to see if I have what you are looking for. Feel free to mix and match AGE sizes and dates, just add up the price that APMEX sells each one of the for and then calculate how many of your ASEs (at APMEX sell price) it takes to "buy" from me the AGEs you have selected.

All trades will be for original tubed ASEs. Each tube will have 20 same-year coins. All coins will be BU including the odd number not tubed (shipped in flips). I do not want any "assembled" tubes. I don't care if they were searched, not looking to grade them, just don't want banged up coins.

Successful BST transactions with Roadrunner, VanHalen, Metalsman, Cohodk, AcesCracked, Hawgstick, GBurger717, nibanny, mariner67, Barndog, Coiny, keepdachange, messydesk, Spooly, epcjimi1, Swampboy, alohagary, CoinRuckus, Wingsrule, Chrischampeon, TooSnappy, USAFA2012, mkman123, colts900, taxmad, CCC2010, lpinion, mikescoins, tizofthe, epoch, dmarks, fivecents, nederveit and 7over8.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For sale: ASEs are SOLD. The 10 oz M&B Mining (Omega) silver bar is still available at $245 (non-fee payment). Price includes Priority Mail shipping.

PM me if interested.

PCGS BST references:

(nederveit, dragon, bushmaster8, dantheman984, BrownBackFive, Hyperion, al410, SeaEagleCoins, mustanggt, segoja, DRG, Res, adriana, camera28, tydye, RGJohn, Inditonka, doh, fivecents, Griv, scrapman, drewsef, ModernCoinMart, wondercoin, ajbauman, Raufus, vet, pruebas, CoinFame, TorinoCobra71, MsMorrisine, Swampboy, Mar327, Akbeez, pwrful4, papabear, superpsychmd, shrub68, timrutnat, barrytrot, BostonCoins, Bothuwui, VanHalen, coindeuce, greghansen, rons, 410a, coolest, Timbuk3, tizofthe, CyStater, SpfdMoBuyer, Coupedescrounge, agentjim007, Gerard, duffman456, slothman2000, Type2, thecoinlook, mtcbh1, dmarks, wheathoarder, MACGE1, commoncents05, OriginalDan, stealer)

• Options
    Delete
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Updated
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
  • Options
    KISHU1KISHU1 Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭
    Silver Coins all 90% most are AG to Good and have readable dates

Mercury Dimes $9.60 X 12.5
    Washington Quarters $10 X 12.5
    SL Quarters $7.50 X 18
    Barber Dimes $7.50 X 20
    Barber Quarters $16.00 X 20
    Barber Halfs $10.00 X 20

Total $1,050

Shipping is free

Payment by check or Money Order
    Ship when check clears

Thanks

Frank Dallessio
    908-938-5000
  • Options
    AgflyerAgflyer Posts: 947 ✭✭✭
    I sell coin rings on Ebay under the name, ChangeToTreasure. The 2016 1/2 oz American Eagle Gold rings go for $999.95, but I'm happy to sell them at a bit of a discount here for $849.95 shipped, using Paypal gift. I make the rings to order in sizes 8-12, including 1/2 and 1/4 sizes. The pictures you see are representative of a ring in size 8.5. It's about 7mm wide and weighs approximately 14 grams. Feel free to message me if you're interested. Thanks for looking!

- Richard

I've had great transactions with people like: drwstr123, CCC2010, AlanLastufka, Type2, Justlooking, zas107, StrikeOutXXX, 10point, 66Tbird, and many more!
  • Options
    Originally posted by: Agflyer
    I sell coin rings on Ebay under the name, ChangeToTreasure. The 2016 1/2 oz American Eagle Gold rings go for $999.95, but I'm happy to sell them at a bit of a discount here for $849.95 shipped, using Paypal gift. I make the rings to order in sizes 8-12, including 1/2 and 1/4 sizes. The pictures you see are representative of a ring in size 8.5. It's about 7mm wide and weighs approximately 14 grams. Feel free to message me if you're interested. Thanks for looking!

- Richard

Very cool coin rings. Are they made from actual AGEs? If so, just out of curiosity, what happens to the remaining 2.966 g. normally found in a half ounce AGE? If not, what is the purity of the gold?

A youtube video of your fabrication process would be amazing.

• Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
    You have to punch a hole in the center of the coin to start the ring making process. That's probably where the 2.9 grams of gold is lost. I've seen a bunch of coin rings made of many different coins but not one by anyone with big enough stones to make one out of a 1/2 oz AGE. Hats off to you my friend. Nice work.

I supply a local guy with silver quarters and halves to make rings. Mainly uses Wash Quarters and Franklin halves. Gets $50 for them on Etsy.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    Yep, Guitarwes is correct. I do have to remove part of the coin in order to make the rings. I use a metal lathe to do my work, and I collect the filings to sell as part of my profit. I also file down the edges and smooth the inside to make them as comfortable as possible to wear. Ha ha, working with the Gold Eagles can be a little nerve wracking! I take the process nice and slow, though, to help protect the integrity of the coin. Unfortunately, just last week I was working with a 1/2 oz Eagle and I slipped with a file. . . ouch! Well, that coin is now in the scrap pile. I lost the premium on the coin, but at least I've still got the gold value. I don't want to do that again. It hurts! image
    I've had great transactions with people like: drwstr123, CCC2010, AlanLastufka, Type2, Justlooking, zas107, StrikeOutXXX, 10point, 66Tbird, and many more!
  • Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any way to make it smaller than a size 8? I'm guessing there are some limits based on the coin size.

• Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
    You may need a 1/4 oz. AGE for yours Miss Stork.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    That's true, too! For sizes 5-9, I currently have 1986 and 2016 1/4 oz Gold Eagles. The rings are approximately 5mm wide and 6.25 grams. I can offer them here for, $425 shipped, using Paypal gift.
    imageimage
  • Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roll of 2003 SAE's one is tarnished. SOLD net shipped.

Thank you,

Mark
  • Options
    2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭
    I may tAke a ring
    WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!
  • Options
    Very rare Bowers & Merena 1988 1 oz silver round. S O L D !!!

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    Items sold
  • Options
    10 oz RCM Bar, B Series - $200 Shipped, PayPal or Check.

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take the 10 oz RCM bar.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    pjb103183pjb103183 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    All sold.

• Options
    Best Offer: Three very used tin foil hats. No longer needed, the manipulators finally fessed up to rigging the gold market.

• Options
    Two "Bullion Equity" 1 oz .999 silver bars. These mid-1980 vintage pieces were National Mint's silver bullion bars to compliment their art bars.

Serial No. 011813 is NA-57 from Kidd 5th edition with the "Product of Canada" reverse.

Serial No. 026978 is NA-57V, reverse 5A with the "Product of USA" reverse.

Both pieces $53 shipped. REDUCED!!! Just $50 shipped!!

--Severian the Lame
  • Options
    Booger9989Booger9989 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    2- Rolls of 2016 Silver Eagles. Asking 390.00 a roll shipped take 1 or 2 don't matter. I prefer USPS MO but will take pp + 3% or PP gift at asking price.

Also have a 1/4oz - .9999 2016 Australian Kangaroo still sealed in the plastic holder from the perth mint. Asking 345.00 shipped!

I have sold to a few forum members already and can provide references if needed.
    Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: rawteam1
    posted some stuff on main bst, thanks

where you been man ? It's been kinda quiet around hereimage
  • Options
    Tom31Tom31 Posts: 242 ✭✭
    I suppose this could be posted here as well.

Looking to sell an unopened 2007 Jefferson Liberty gold MS & Proof set. This is still sealed in the brown box from the mint. This was delivered prior to the cut off date of Oct 19th, 2007, thus making it FS eligible.

Looking to get $1,550 obo. Each box which will include 1 MS and 1 PR. Not sure what these are currently bringing.

I have 3 total sealed box. Discount if you buy all 3 boxes = 6 coin total - 3 MS & 3 PR = Total of 3oz of gold.

I have been on the boards since 2001 and have multiple references buying and selling.

Thanks,
    Tom

First strike cut off for Jefferson below:
    MS/PR FIRST SPOUSE GOLD
    (JEFFERSON'S LIBERTY $10) OCT 19TH

http://www.pcgs.com/firststrike/
  • Options
    Post updated
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    Poof
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    Post updated
  • Options
    Does anyone here have a few of these coins available ? 2, 3, 5...?

2 oz Silver PRIVATEER Pirate Coin First Issue Version 1

This would be the 2 oz round with just the pirate ship...

anywhere near $60 +/- a coin ? (Company check can fly today)

Dave Hall Small Town Co 810-658-1992
    Support your local Coin Shop
    LM-ANA3242-CSNS308-MSNS226-ICTA
  • Options
    Roll of Guy Harvey Blue Marlins Spot +2.95 per oz

Roll of 1 oz silver Zombucks, "The Saint" (based off St. Gaudens design) Spot +3.65 per oz

Roll of 1 oz silver Slave Uncle Silver Shield "I WANT YOU" Spot +$3.45 per oz

Roll of 1 oz silver Burundi African Lions 50,000 mintage (I believe I have COA's for each coin as well) Spot + $3.85 per oz

Roll of 2014 Peregrine Falcons (25 coins in the tube) Spot +2.95 per oz

5 oz bullion version America the Beautifuls

All the 2010's are graded by PCGS

(2) 2010 Yosemite MS69PL $165 each

2010 Hot Springs MS68DMPL $165 and Hot Springs MS68PL $159

2010 Mt Hood MS68DMPL $165 and Mt Hood in generic B.U. Holder $149

2011 Vicksburg MS69 DPL graded by NGC $149

2011 Olympic MS69 PL graded by NGC $129

2011 Olympic MS69 graded by ANACS $119

2011 Glacier MS69 graded by ANACS $119

• Options
    2015 U.S. Marshal 3 coin Gold proof set (1 gold coin, 1 silver, 1 clad), $395 shipped (OGP and COA included)
  • Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    PM for the 1 oz YPS Skulls,

Thx, Tim
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options
    WANTED: Looking to buy a roll of silver Privateers Version 1 (Ship in stormy waters)

Willing to pay $620 for it. ($31 an oz!)
  • Options
    1913 D $20 Saint Gaudens Double Eagle Raw MS63
    $1450 shipped within the US.

Payment by PayPal + 3% or check/mo.

PCGS Registries
    Box of 20