Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1975 Topps Mini Wax Box (BBCE FASC) Group Break

It's been a while since I offered a 75 Mini Wax box and also a while since we have had an interesting group break, so after chatting with a likely suspect or two, I decided to try my hand at a box break.

The box is from what was my own sealed case, which was cracked and individually wrapped for me by BBCE. I sold a handful of boxes to board members last year and there were a number of nice hits that came out of them.

As for the details: The price is $85 per pack, shipped, via paypal invoice (any regulars who want to send it via gift is fine, but not necessary). The maximum is 4 packs per person for the first 48 hours. If it doesn't sell out, I won't break it. No biggie. If the demand is there, I may offer a second box as well. I'll start adding names at 8pm EST Tomorrow 3/31.

Thanks and good luck to all that participate - Jim

(edited for fat fingers)
1975 Mini Collector
ebay id Duffs_Dugout
My Ebay Auctions

Comments

• Options
    Nice! I'm in for 4 packs!

Brian
    I have no collecting direction. I just buy stuff!
  • Options
    Originally posted by: MiniDuff
    It's been a while since I offered a 75 Mini Wax box and also a while since we have had an interesting group break, so after chatting with a likely suspect or two, I decided to try my hand at a box break.

The box is from what was my own sealed case, which was cracked and individually wrapped for me by BBCE. I sold a handful of boxes to board members last year and there were a number of nice hits that came out of them.

As for the details: The price is $85 per pack, shipped, via paypal invoice (any regulars who want to send it via gift is fine, but not necessary). The maximum is 4 packs per person for the first 48 hours. If it doesn't sell out, I won't break it. No biggie. If the demand is there, I may offer a second box as well. I'll start adding names at 8pm EST Tomorrow 3/31.

Thanks and good luck to all that participate - Jim

(edited for fat fingers)

Bounce may be interested in this.
  • Options
    schapkoschapko Posts: 341 ✭✭
    I'd take 2.
    Buying 75 Topps Reg. Size PSA 9
    1975 Topps Registry Set "Scott's 75 Topps Set"
  • Options
    MiniDuffMiniDuff Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭
    Steve sealed the boxes for me last June and I have them in hand now, so I will be shipping. I'll back them with a top loader in a team bag as Steve does and ship in a PSA box so they get where they are going as they should.
    1975 Mini Collector
    ebay id Duffs_Dugout
    My Ebay Auctions
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Nice ... I guess you will be picking up the tab at Millers!!!!! HAHAHA See u Sunday.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    cirecscirecs Posts: 26 ✭✭
    delete