Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

2015 Topps Museum Redemption

Here's a good question for the board because I don't have a clue. Last April, I pulled a redemption card for a Giancarlo Stanton Primary Pieces Auto/Relic Card numbered to 10. Turns out, Stanton hasn't signed and they are offerting a replacement.

Personally, I think the card is worth more than $85 but here is the question posed by the Topps rep. I have no idea. Any thoughts from the modern collectors?

"I am looking into options and wanted to find out if you prefer to have another Quad Book Auto Relic from Museum of another player.

Value of the Stanton Card is approx $85.

Let me know if you want a book card or would take a single card with Auto Relic #’d 10."

Nikklos

Comments

• Book cards don't really have the pizzaz single cards have for some reason. The rep also doesn't mention the numbering. I'd go with the /10.
  • NikklosNikklos Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭
    They offered 2013 Museum Quad Relic Auto of either Craig Biggio, Dale Murphy or David Wright. Somehow I don't feel made quite whole after waiting for the Stanton for a year.

I responded that I would be ok with both the Wright and the Murphy. They are currently having high level internal discussions I suppose.
    Nikklos