Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Vintage collection for sale

This same $h*t of repeated threads got you booted from net54. Read the rules, please. Ignorance can only be used as an excuse once.

Comments

• tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    Was told he was looking for $14,500 OBO . Here are some of the pics I got to work with..

www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Get your facts straight ..
  • Get your FACTS straight nothing wrong with the scans . The person got much better pictures and harassed me over year..
  • tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    Funny, a year trying to get this stuff lol! You lost me when you said "this was a once in a lifetime opportunity on a collection like this"and then send me these scans. When questioned about the quality, you said "Appreciate the look I've had hundreds of sales on those pics scans are new first time someone has said that..I have enough serious buyers...regards mike"

This was 4 days ago - not sure how that makes a year - lol

Updated to say...
    Got plenty more pics if needed...

www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Im even more nervous you stalking me..
  • Sent you Quality scans and then you said I'm going on vacation and then you said you couldn't afford the collection..You said a lot B.S. then you said your 3 hours away..Please
  • pclpadspclpads Posts: 457 ✭✭
    Originally posted by: wilkiebaby11
    This same $h*t of repeated threads got you booted from net54. Read the rules, please. Ignorance can only be used as an excuse once.

+1 Consider peddling this $h*t at a local swap meet or garage sale. image
  • peddle to you lot easier..
  • SOLD
  • Great site sold Vintage...ahahahahah
  • appreciate Crisser..
  • DanBessetteDanBessette Posts: 6,422
    Those aren't scans. Scans are photos produced by scanning an item with a scanner. What's shown here are photos. Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine. It's not just you.