Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

No On-Site Grading in Baltimore

I (like a bunch of you) received an email stating that PGCS Currency will not off on-site grading in Baltimore but will offer it in Singapore. I have a $2 bill that will complete my $2 large size low ball set. I REALLY want to know the grade of this beast! Not real happy about no on-site grading.
PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.

Comments

• Options
    larry510larry510 Posts: 566 ✭✭
    I know how frustrating that can be. I love on site grading but unfortunately we can't get it at Long Beach either. PMG decided to do away with it and of course with PCGS it is out of their control right now. Looking forward to the Anaheim ANA show in August where hopefully it will be offered.
  • Options
    Business decision, Cliff...nothing more. We can't be two places at once, and there are two more shows this year in Baltimore...only one chance at Singapore, and our World business is booming. Hard to argue with your sentiments, but we have to make decisions based on our opportunities to grade the most notes and therefore bring in the most revenue. We are accepting submissions at the show, and will do our best to give priority to Express and Regular submissions given to us at the Baltimore show.
    Jason W. Bradford
    President, PCGS Currency
    jbradford@pcgscurrency.com

• Options
    2ndCharter2ndCharter Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cliff, just bring it to Memphis. You know they'll be there.

Member ANA, SPMC, SCNA, FUN, CONECA

• Options
    Always in Memphis. image
    Jason W. Bradford
    President, PCGS Currency
    jbradford@pcgscurrency.com

• Options
    KT5SilverKT5Silver Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
    Central States?

• Options
    Yes for Central States.
    Jason W. Bradford