Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Suspicious buyer e-mail from ebay {RE; XXXmoney888 }

Buyer won an item from me on March 19 , did not pay for the item until I opened an unpaid item case . After I opened the case he or she contacted me and asked to pay after a total of 10 days , there was nothing I can do because of the waiting period so I was waiting to cancel the order just in case of BS , low and behold EBAY contacted me by email stating that all transactions were cancelled for this buyer {stolen credit card?} . Any way he or she paid after 8 days and I was going to the P.O. in a couple of hours , well they said not to ship or try to stop shipment with carrier . He or she has bought from a couple of us before , very recently . HEADS UP !!!

Comments

• Options
    i think they've been booted off ebay... when i tried to block them I got this message:

Your blocked bidder list has successfully been updated with new information you submitted. The following user(s) were not valid and therefore not added to your list.

Error: Invalid User IDs
    XXXmoney888 : Invalid User Id

• Options
    vonbraunvonbraun Posts: 26 ✭✭
    Yes , either booted or never was .
  • Options
    amrysamrys Posts: 143
    Sometimes strange things happen.
  • Options
    vonbraunvonbraun Posts: 26 ✭✭
    I am sorry I do not ship international . But I see you got a 1934 $10 lgs from my grading run .
  • Options
    I was contacted by eBay that they were no longer a registered user so I contacted this user to let them know to fix this or I would have to cancel their bids. After two days no contact or reinstatement of their account status so I canceled all bids and blocked them.