Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Topps Baseball Wax Pack Registry Break - Moved to Ebay

I've come to the very difficult decision to break up my Topps baseball wax pack registry set. The packs will be listed on ebay starting Thursday night (moved to Sunday), but I thought I would give the board the first shot if any one is interested. Pricing is very hard to come by on many of these packs so I'll be running auctions starting at $9.99 for most packs. If these is anything you're are interested let me know and I can get you a scan and try to work out a price. Thanks.

ebay

Wax Registry

Packs that have sold: '55, '60, '63, '69, '70, '71, '74, '75 regular size, '75 mini, '76, '90, '92, '93, '94, '95, '97, '98, '99

Pending: '86, '88, '89, '91, '96

Comments

• Options
    PM sent.
    Brian

• Options
    mdkuommdkuom Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    I just want everyone to know that I am replying to your messages as quickly as possible in the order I'm receiving them. Apparently there is a ton of demand for some of these packs on the board. If you don't hear from me in the next 30 minutes or so you will when after I get off work tomorrow at noon central time.
  • Options
    '75 regular pack has sold. Thanks for all of the interest from everyone
  • Options
    1neatstuff1neatstuff Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭
    Pm sent
  • Options
    mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭
    Email (not pm) to be sent shortly
  • Options
    Hi mike lol
  • Options
    Right back at you Terry--did you add that link yet?!?!image
  • Options
    of course not lol
  • Options
    I think I've scanned every pack that someone asked about. If I missed one or you are interested in anything else let me know. I think I've contacted everyone that sent me a message or email. If I missed you please let me know.
  • Options
    Thanks for your email this afternoon mark; email sent in case you didn't see it!image
  • Options
    Top post has been updated to reflect packs that have sold. Feel free to make offers on any remaining packs. I'm always willing to try to work out a deal.
  • Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent. Thank you.
  • Options
    I think I'm caught up with contacting everyone that has messaged me. If I missed you please let me know. Due to pending transactions I've decided to move the auction start to Sunday night, so feel free to continue asking about packs and to make offers. More scans are upcoming.
  • Options
    Two days before going to auction
  • Options
    PM sent! Nice old packs!
  • Options
    One more day before these move to ebay. Lets make a deal!
  • Options
    Top post updated to reflect current sales. About two hours until ebay if anyone wants to make a last minute deal.
  • Options
    MantleFan23MantleFan23 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    My pack arrived today. Thanks for the great communication and excellent packaging. The pack was better than you described.

Jeremy
  • Options
    Ending tonight. Plenty of time to bid.