Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Making a Comic Book Come to Life

I'm a bit short on time this evening, so instead of prepping it for the site, I figured I'd just post a link to my latest article. I had a blast making my latest creations and bragging about my latest pick up. Let me know what you think!

http://tanmanbaseballfan.com/2...book-come-to-life.html

Tanner Jones, Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict - Now Available on Amazon!

Comments

• baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    I like comic book men too.

interesting show

good article
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• So what does the wife and friends think? I can't really know for sure what the wife expression in this poster thinks. I thought in the movie that character just saw the girls at the pool and was extremely happy trying to impress them. Hope that is what your wife thinks. The "mom" looks fascinated as a boy with a glove would be. But my mom was more annoyed them promptly into the trash can. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to the article.
  • mouschimouschi Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭
    Tanner Jones, Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict - Now Available on Amazon!