Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

For sale Moldova silver coins

Hello. I sell different series of commemorative coins from the Republic of Moldova.

1. Series: RED BOOK of Republic of Moldova

a)Paeonia Peregrina - Commemorative coin from the series "Red Book of the Republic of Moldova”, in circulation since October 20, 2014.

Coin features:

face value: 50 lei;

quality: proof;

type of metal: silver;

fineness: 999/1000;

weight: 16,5 grams;

diameter: 30 mm;

shape: round;

edge: milled;

mintage: 500 examples.

Paeonia Peregrina - 2014 Silver

Comments

• Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Price to buy?
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    b) European pond turtle - Commemorative coin from the series “The Red book of the Republic of Moldova”, in circulation since November 2, 2015.

Coin features:

• face value: 50 lei;

• quality: proof;

• type of metal: silver;

• fineness: 999/1000;

• weight: 16,5 grams;

• diameter: 30 mm;

• shape: round;

• edge: reeded;

• mintage: 500 examples.

European pond turtle - 2015 Silver
  • Options
    c) Mute swan - Commemorative coin from the series "Red Book of the Republic of Moldova", in circulation since November 29, 2013.

Coin features:

• edge: milled;

• mintage: 2000 examples.

Mute swan - 2013 Silver
  • Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have the stork one? I'd be interested in that one.

• Options
    ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm, a new user with what looks like stock photos and selling expensive coins on eBay with 0 feedback from Chisinau, Moldova.

I'm not sure if there could be more red flags...stork, do your due diligence.

• Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed...though I have bought from zero sellers and non-us based before. With the new eBay rules there would be some buyer protection at least, and the dude has to start somewhere. For the stork coin I'd at least look.

Most serious burn I ever had was a 10K plus feed backer who,went rogue. Or, rather, someone 'sold' their eBay account (this was in the Wild West days of the early 2000s), and the buyer pulled off a scam of such a massive scale he did time. I used to get updates from the DOJ whenever the dude's status changed. He was in a halfway house a few years back. I was one of many who were scammed but I always did the paperwork and complaint filing, so some kind of justice can happen. Never got my money back of course. IIRC I was out about $500. Some folks were well into the thousands (it was a bullion scam).

• Options
    Originally posted by: Stork

Do you have the stork one? I'd be interested in that one.

Yes, I Have it. If you are interested in it I can send it to you after you buy it on eBay, in one working day with the track number.

• Options
    Originally posted by: ShadyDave

Hmmm, a new user with what looks like stock photos and selling expensive coins on eBay with 0 feedback from Chisinau, Moldova.

I'm not sure if there could be more red flags...stork, do your due diligence.

Yes, I am new on eBay because I have just dicovered this opportunity to sell.
  • Options
    d) Otter - Commemorative coin from the series "Red Book of the Republic of Moldova", in circulation since October 10, 2012.

Otter - 2012 Silver

Coin features:

• mintage: 1000 examples.

• Options
    e) Lady's slipper orchid - Commemorative coin from the series "Red Book of the Republic of Moldova", in circulation since October 10, 2012.

Lady's slipper orchid - 2012 Silver

Coin features:

• mintage: 1000 examples.