Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Pawn Stars' Chumlee arrested after police find meth and a gun while searching his home in sexual ass

I guess meth is one hell of a diet pill.........

News Story

News Story Two

Comments

• Options
    Peter Treglia was on an episode recently I think. I saw an article from Stacks about it
  • Options
    TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭
    Oops! image

The episode with Peter was good! He was an expert called in to examine an AU Martha.
  • Options
    tomtomtomtomtomtomtomtom Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    larry510larry510 Posts: 566 ✭✭
    Originally posted by: Tookybandit

Oops! image

The episode with Peter was good! He was an expert called in to examine an AU Martha.

When did it air? I have about 6 episodes recorded that I haven't watched yet. But I have seen every episode and haven't seen Peter on one yet. I can remember Ray Marello in season 1.

• Options
    TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure, I deleted it already. Jan. 27th maybe?
  • Options
    Ok great that is one I have yet to watch.
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    Laura has been on the show also.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    sellitstoresellitstore Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dana Linnett of Early American Numismatics used to be a regular in the earlier seasons but I don't see him anymore.

Collector and dealer in obsolete currency. Always buying all obsolete bank notes and scrip.
  • Options
    TCCUGATCCUGA Posts: 70 ✭✭
    Peter's was the Feb. 24 episode. Just watched it. Very cool.
    Buying Athens, GA nationals and obsoletes, for my personal collection
    Buying most large and small type notes and some nationals for inventory
  • Options
    luckybucksluckybucks Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭
    Not good.

As long as he was not selling the meth', and legally owns the gun, what's the big deal ?????

The assault is a whole 'nother story. If he did something wrong, he needs to pay the price and learn from his mistake.
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wonder if theyll boot him off of the show?
  • Options
    TigerTraderTigerTrader Posts: 249 ✭✭✭

I struggle to wrap my head around the logic of a raid stemming from a sexual assault complaint (obviously not ok IF true), that then ends up with him arrested for drugs and guns in his personal residence. Are the 2 connected??? Meth is bad, I am not saying it is not BUT I tend to believe that people shouldn't go to jail for their private actions as long as they do not infringe on the rights of others...

• Options
    Originally posted by: johnny9434

i wonder if theyll boot him off of the show?

Oh I think he's done. If any of these charges stick I don't see how they bring him back.
  • Options
    If I'm not mistaken that was Bryan Caraway, UFC women champ Miesha Tate's boyfriend and former UFC fighter with Peter.
  • Options
    Well the show is fake so whatever the story was it was fabricated just like the one with Marello and his wife the first season.

Not sure why former UFC fighter Caraway would be there with him. Looking forward to seeing the episode soon when I return home.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: TigerTrader

I struggle to wrap my head around the logic of a raid stemming from a sexual assault complaint (obviously not ok IF true), that then ends up with him arrested for drugs and guns in his personal residence. Are the 2 connected??? Meth is bad, I am not saying it is not BUT I tend to believe that people shouldn't go to jail for their private actions as long as they do not infringe on the rights of others...

I read several of the news stories on this... and it seems that Chumlee was not the target of the sexual assault investigation. They had a search warrant for his house because they were looking for evidence and someone else in the case that lives there. But the "other guy" wasn't there but they found drugs and a unregistered gun. Chumlee was there, it was his house, so he gets to take the fall on that stuff.

What a shame someone else who gains fame ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time and possibly doing all the wrong things. It still may turn out the drugs are actually his, who knows. Wouldn't be the first celebrity with a drug problem.

Come and see a forgotten piece of history.....

http://www.depressionscrip.com

Always looking for more depression scrip -- PM me if you have any for sale or trade
  • Options
    OddRodzOddRodz Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

What is up with the title of this thread ??? Searching for UFC and this one was on the list.

• Options
    oklahomadannyoklahomadanny Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    edited December 15, 2016 12:46AM

We have discussed Pawn Stars in this forum as they have had currency in their shows and we where probably bored so someone started this slightly off topic thread.

This software's "Search" function has been lambasted for it's quality. The two year old who wrote the code has been terminated.

BTW, what is UFC? :*

imageimageimage

Dad 1916-2014
  • Options
    delistampsdelistamps Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

I see a u, f, and c in the post's title.