Home Precious Metals
Options

Anyone else having problems with Coinflation App?

Anyone else use the Coinflation App? The prices haven't updated since Monday for me and it keeps saying it has connection issues.
Great app but pretty worthless with old prices.

Comments

• Options
    CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    Of course the minute I post this it starts working again.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine was working twice as good as normal, musta got yours to boost it.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    Booger9989Booger9989 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    For some reason on my phone I am only able to check the price of 1 coin at a time. When I try to delete the number 1 and add my own it wont let me. Anyone know a fix for it?
    Positive BST Deals as a seller : Wondercoin, Chumlee, Jerster, Perry Hall , DMarks, MWK, drewsef, SoCalBigMark, Lakesammman, Nurmaler
  • Options
    ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While were talking about the coinflation app, why do they have US silver coin melt prices but not US gold coin melt prices?
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: ShadyDave
    While were talking about the coinflation app, why do they have US silver coin melt prices but not US gold coin melt prices?

Check the TABS at the top of their page. You can even get values on foreign gold and silver.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: derryb
    Originally posted by: ShadyDave

Check the TABS at the top of their page. You can even get values on foreign gold and silver.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I have the coinflation site bookmarked on my iPhone, but the Iphone app doesn't have the gold coin melt price section...which is 10x easier than the site on mobile.
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    coinflation is basically useless.

I use coininfo.com It's far more helpful and tracks what items are currently being bought/sold for, not just what it melts at, which in my world is impractical to even consider selling something for what it "melts" for.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.