Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
Options

very larg stamp collection for sale

I not a stamp collector and don't know anything about stamp collecting but I come across a large collecting that needs to be sold. I can't tell you how many because there is a lot, must be a pound or more (whats a stamps wt). it from a estate I bought 3 years ago. Oh my god I sound like ebay guy. well any way make me a far offer.

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer

Comments

• Options
    Mac.,

Are they U.S., foreign, or mixed.?
    Any idea on age and general condition.?
    Are they used or unused.?

I don't have any idea how many stamps would make a pound. Can you approximate how many are there.?

Sounds like the lot may make a good "mystery grab bag" for the stamp collector.
    I would be interested if they are older U.S. and the price is reasonable.

Jeff
    Hambone's eBay Stuff

LEARN THE RULES so that you can break them properly.!!
  • Options
    MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,545 ✭✭
    they are mixed U.S., foreign and mixed used, unused but most look used if they where coin I call the good to very fine think they are all pre 70s and the price is heck make me an offer. I don't know a think about stamps

my local dealer
  • Options
    MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,545 ✭✭
    PS there are a lot of them. I like to see some put them into a collection but I don't save stamps or have any interrest in them. how big is your collection. this one looks like someone put years in it. I did see one post mark in the 1800s mostly the early 1900s and newer. alot of 20s 30s. and another look 70% or more are foreign still a big lot. must be 100s of stamps here.(I ain't counting them)

my local dealer
  • Options
    Mac.,

I am more into coins than stamps, but interested in U.S. Stamp issues from the 30's and earlier.
    My collection of stamps is small, but I enjoy piddling with it.

If I may be so bold to ask.., Would you consider $20 for the sight unseen lot reasonable.?

Let me know.

Jeff
    Hambone's eBay Stuff

LEARN THE RULES so that you can break them properly.!!