Home Precious Metals

***Official March 2016 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

If you have any precious metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, asking price, shipping and accepted methods of payment. Photos of items for sale are definitely a plus and having your User Profile turned on helps as well.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of March 2016; when April 2016 comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

Comments

• WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    (gone)
  • Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roll of Silver Proof Statehood Quarters $10 Face Value. These are not baggy cloudy junk, they were taken from sets to be used for resale. Asking $145 shipped.

Homestake Mining Company 10 OZ 999 Silver Bar dated 1981. Asking $650 shipped insured.

I've had these before, they don't last long.

• MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭
    zzzzz.
  • Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    NEW PRICE

12oz .999 SILVER

Cleaning out the drawer.

10- 1/2oz GG mining rounds
    2- 1/2oz APMEX rounds
    3- 1oz OPM bars
    3- 1oz Garden State Mint incuse Indian Head Rounds

12 troy ounces total

$195.00 shipped. PayPal gift.
  • RyansRustRyansRust Posts: 179 ✭✭✭

Ryans Rust Mint is proud to announce our first bar, the Roman Helmet. We will have two sizes available. The 2 oz is available now and the 10 oz will be available soon. All Roman Helmet bars are numbered to 25 in Roman numerals. Once the 25 of each size sells out, the Roman Helmet will be retired. While we don't foresee our bars being counterfeited, you never know. All Ryans Rust Mint bars are photographed. If you ever have a doubt about the authenticity of one of our bars, send us pictures and we can verify. After the Roman Head series, we will unveil our second design and we are currently working on our third.

There are 17 bars left. All bars given at random and none were held back.

Paypal Goods and Services $49 ea. $47 ea. additional
    If paying by check/M.O. They are $47 ea. $45 ea. additional
  • hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: RyansRust

Ryans Rust Mint is proud to announce our first bar, the Roman Helmet. We will have two sizes available. The 2 oz is available now and the 10 oz will be available soon. All Roman Helmet bars are numbered to 25 in Roman numerals. Once the 25 of each size sells out, the Roman Helmet will be retired. While we don't foresee our bars being counterfeited, you never know. All Ryans Rust Mint bars are photographed. If you ever have a doubt about the authenticity of one of our bars, send us pictures and we can verify. After the Roman Head series, we will unveil our second design and we are currently working on our third.

There are 19 bars left. All bars given at random and none were held back.

Paypal Goods and Services $49 ea. $47 ea. additional
    If paying by check/M.O. They are $47 ea. $45 ea. additional

Very cool bars. Does it say that it is silver and the purity anywhere on the bar? I would think you would want that prominently displayed. It looks like it says .999 FS in the small stamp after TO.

Yes there is a .999FS stamp after the T.O. A larger stamp is in order for the next series.
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭
    Any videos of you producing the bars?
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
    No, but I plan on taking some pics. when I make the 10oz bars.
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    My BST thread that takes you to my eBay store. Thanks
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's PI-day

That means everything on my website at acoinshop.com is on sale.
    3.14% discounts or let's deal by phone. Everything is negotiable.
    Bars, bells, whistles.
    Rings, chains, and thistles with sharp *****les on the margins.

1-855-joe-ybay

PI buy.
    PI sell.
    PI trade
    PI hop

...snoozers
  • BLee23BLee23 Posts: 335 ✭✭✭
    WTB a bit of 90%, looking for about $10 face. Send me a PM!
    Successful BST Transactions: sinin1, Kryptonitecomics, seemyauction, RyGuy, cucamongacoin, holeinone1972, Ciccio, sbeverly, Gerard, Topstuf, Downtown1974, CaptHenway, PerryHall, Barndog, LukeMarshall, Cent1225, commoncents05, Soldi, SurfinxHI
  • tinboxtinbox Posts: 115
    Sold
    Completed deals on this forum with: wondercoin, Metalsman, dmarks, PerryHall Additional references available upon request.
    gone
    TTT for Below spot Gold and FREE silver!
    2006 Silver Eagle Set NGC 69's Proof, Reverse Proof and Proof. NGC triple holder $275. shipped.
  • VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sold - thanks!
    $
  • 1957Braves1957Braves Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    This is my first time on the PM thread (active in the sports card section), but the tax man does not care where the money comes from, so a little bit of everything must go. I apologize if I am not formatting my message per the forum standard.

FS: 2014 1 oz $50 gold maple leaf. $1250 delivered, PayPal gift. I can provide my eBay ID and ask members from the sports card forum to be references, although I have mostly been a buyer. Send PM if interested.

******SOLD********

2006 Silver Eagle Set $265. shipped. 3 coin NGC Holder all 69's
  • tinboxtinbox Posts: 115
    (2) 1/4 oz 1986 Gold American Eagles, both have a small scratch near the top on the reverse, otherwise look essentially B.U. to me but to be on the safe side I'll just say uncirculated.

$349 shipped for 1, or $689 shipped for both.
    Completed deals on this forum with: wondercoin, Metalsman, dmarks, PerryHall Additional references available upon request.
  • BustCudsBustCuds Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭
    (3) 2015 1/10th oz. American Gold Eagles. $147.00/ea.

Prices include shipping Priority/Insured.

Payment made by check or money order. Sorry, No Paypal.

Numerous references available.

Thank you for looking.
  • AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    1913D Saint Gaudens Double Eagle. Raw MS62/63. From a collection that hasn't seen the light of day in many years.
    $1400 shipped. Payment by check or paypal + 3%.
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankur---You may want to move this to the April BST thread.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    Whoops image
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!