Home Precious Metals
Options

2016 7 Coin Silver Proof Mexico Libertad Set

at the usual dealer, if anyone is interested.
GREAT BST transactions with Wondercoin, segoja, moderncoinmart, notwilight, wingsrule, 123cents, fivecents, hunted, alohagary, ibzman350, WTCG, sonofagunk, amigo, coincoins, dcgolfer, chumley, nycounsel, tootawl, guitarwes, kimber45ACP, Zubie, Egger, RYK, 1tommy, EagleEye, NEFPROLLC, jmdm1194, Coinfolio

Comments

• Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    sold out

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just out of curiosity, who is the regular dealer and how much do they charge for such a set? What's the typical potential for these? Thanks!
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    Classof67Classof67 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭
    Choice Bullion New York sold them, this years issue was $595. The previous 2 years seem to go for about 1 - 1.5K.
    GREAT BST transactions with Wondercoin, segoja, moderncoinmart, notwilight, wingsrule, 123cents, fivecents, hunted, alohagary, ibzman350, WTCG, sonofagunk, amigo, coincoins, dcgolfer, chumley, nycounsel, tootawl, guitarwes, kimber45ACP, Zubie, Egger, RYK, 1tommy, EagleEye, NEFPROLLC, jmdm1194, Coinfolio
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good info for the future. Thanks!!
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1/4 and 1/2 ounce ASEs would be a nice offering from the U.S. Mint. I wish they'd follow the lead set by Canada and Mexico with fractional silver eagles.