Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

A cool way to display and keep your wax safe

As many know, I am a huge starting lineup collector. I had some extra acrylic cases for starting lineups laying around. Though my sealed boxes would look nice in them. Not all would fit though. For example, any topps or fleer that is wrapped and came with gum, will not fit. Even topps that is not wrapped was a very tight fit. But Donruss, upper deck and fleer(with no gum), looks good. The cello boxes were a real nice fit. until I start a grading service for boxes, this will have to do image

[URL=http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/curch1/media/image_zpsp74z3g3s.jpeg.html]image[/URL]
Always looking for vintage wax boxes!

Comments

• Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it! Nice display!

Shane

• Options
    brendanb438brendanb438 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭
    Nice. I had some boxes on display like this back in the day. I know also from back in the day of dealing in carded action figures there was a company making a case like this that was slightly bigger than the standard Starting Lineup cases like you have pictured. Was roughly half an inch more in depth to allow those other types of boxes to fit in and be displayed. I will see if I can dig up pictures from way back and see who the manufacturer was on them.
  • Options
    curchcurch Posts: 590 ✭✭✭
    Cool! Some of the cases I have are bigger than others. At this point, I don't remember where any came from.
    Always looking for vintage wax boxes!
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭
    Those look sweet!