Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

I Just Bought a $20,000 Brick of $5's!!!

...well, I'm sort of missing 3,998 notes.

Comments

• Options
    numbersmannumbersman Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    COOL!
    Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency
  • Options
    STLNATSSTLNATS Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭
    While modern US is not a strong interest, I do really like those label sets. They tell a story in 3 pieces. Congrats to you!

Always interested in St Louis MO & IL metro area and Evansville IN national bank notes and Vatican/papal states coins and medals!
  • Options
    image sorry you missed the others in between. LOL
    Looking for CU $1 FRN 05232016 - any series or block. Please PM
    Looking for CU $1 FRN 20160523 - any series or block. Please PM

Retired

• Options
    Haha.
  • Options
    I always check these label sets when I see them. Sometimes you can find low print run stars or fancy serial numbers. I once found a set with a $1 with a serial number of H75000000A for $8.
    Jim Hodgson

Collector of US Small Size currency, Atlanta FRNs, and Georgia nationals since 1977. Researcher of small size US type - seeking serial number data for all FRN star notes, Series 1928 to 1934-D. Life member SPMC.

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    way cool
  • Options
    TIPPAHNUMTIPPAHNUM Posts: 79 ✭✭✭
    What are these $1frn's and $5frn's worth with the labels ?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"having money's not everything and not having it is."

-Kanye West

• Options
    TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭
    I paid $50 for the $5's set and, a while back, picked up a $1's set for $8.00
  • Options
    Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like end label sets, for me it's a lot of cool factor for not much money. I have an older set, and the labels are pasted on thin wood panels.
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3